Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Fishing Spears

Slay3r101

As the title suggests i am missing spears, i noticed that the 3 spears you get from Cetus (Lanzo, Tulok, Peram) have disappeared from my inventory, i first noticed missing spears after i did the phase one Profit Taker bounty, but now that the shotgun riven i got from the gift of the lotus the otherday wanted me to do some fishing i checked if i had a spear equipped, i couldnt find them so i checked fisher Hai-Luk, and it sayed i didnt have any of them. I suspect it may have to do with me picking up the spear in the phase one bounty and it being removed from my inventory or overwriting my spears and getting removed at the end of my time on the Vallis.

you should open a ticket as soon as possible, I had some items disappear from my inventory as well, they were restored in a couple of days

they respond relatively fast for these

go to the support page submit a request and you'll see "Arsenal & inventory" there

19 minutes ago, Thoogah said:

you should open a ticket as soon as possible, I had some items disappear from my inventory as well, they were restored in a couple of days

they respond relatively fast for these

go to the support page submit a request and you'll see "Arsenal & inventory" there

thank you for directing me to the right place, i didnt know where to go to submit a ticket