Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework

OH_GOD_NOTTHISGUY

1. Volt is described as high dealing damage frame where he's abilities is more of support to be honest, if they want to create volt as a high dealing damage frame, they need to buff his 4 add something like "each you time you proc lighting, it gain 50% more damage, caps are 200%) 

2. Vauban one of the thing that baffles me is that he is supposed to be an engineer frame, but all he does is throw balls. I would be fine if they gave us something an like exalted turret, and combine 1 with minelayer (buffing them as well), then add a new ability for 2nd ability.

• Like 1

Certain frames do need reworks. Vauban should be number 1 on priority, give him a summonable sentinel that helps him out, just something. Hydroid would be my 2nd pick since his cc is sub-par. I'd love it if hydroid could actually summon a kraken that moves and sucks in enemies in a whirlpool. Sort of like Atlas's 4th.

Edited by (PS4)alexismartinez14

Remove Rhino.

That way I wont have MR20-somethings with 90% use of Rhino and V Hek dying left, right and center in my missions.

And buff Banshee. Given the current environment and competition the poor gal has 3 useless abilities and a buff that is overkill most of the time. Not to mention the lowest stats in game.

46 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Remove Limbo

Oh damn, right off the bat...

Oh well, the hateful won't discourage me.

My thoughts on Limbo pretty much boil down to an incidental change to the rest of the game (Basically, more enemies like the Hyena that can deal with stasis) to stamp out Spamming Cataclysm and stasis to sleep the days away. Aside from that, some QoL changes would be needed - better Rift FX, a way for non-Limbos to enter and leave the rift related only to enemies being in the rift (AKA, not needing the bubble, portal or banishment) and something to encourage keeping up Rift Surge to make its use as a way to spread the rift actually viable, as right now it's only useful sometimes but to be useful for those sometimes it needs to ideally have been maintained for a little while.

My suggestion is maybe attach a movement ability to it? I'm thinking a Teleport with increasing range the more targets are affected. Or perhaps a base distance without any targets but it gets stronger or maybe has additional effects above certain thresholds of number of surged targets, like a radial stun or tracking affected targets. This'd need to be implemented alongside the other changes, and possibly some kind of method to be able to force any enemies placed by that Limbo in the rift out. Not all enemies (in the event of other Limbos in the squad), just the ones that the Limbo activating it put in. Just for the sake of allowing a Limbo to 'clean up' an area if they want to use banish and the like. 

All that's going to happen is people are going to identify the few frames that needs to be addressed, whether is it nerfs or buffs, then once those get bumped around the meta, another group is going to be brought replaced. Everything either goes up or down, the odds they'll ever sit in the middle is very unlikely since the community are constantly at odds as to how much damage is damage.

Personally, I'd fix the excess of Energy and the poor distribution on Ability cost first to cut down the comparisons first. That way, you don't have to follow any "guideline" of a 4th ability is supposed to do.

Edited by RX-3DR

Am 21.1.2019 um 13:10 schrieb (XB1)Thy Divinity:

Remove Titania.

See how that looks?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oh someone´s triggered there XD
i barely use her anyways (maybe plaguestar and lephantis sorties) otherwise i dont play her cause of the nice door interactions... 
so i don´t mind having her remove if i don´t have to deal with annyoing/clueless limbo players

On 2019-01-21 at 2:09 AM, Genesix6 said:

1. Volt is described as high dealing damage frame where he's abilities is more of support to be honest, if they want to create volt as a high dealing damage frame, they need to buff his 4 add something like "each you time you proc lighting, it gain 50% more damage, caps are 200%) 

2. Vauban one of the thing that baffles me is that he is supposed to be an engineer frame, but all he does is throw balls. I would be fine if they gave us something an like exalted turret, and combine 1 with minelayer (buffing them as well), then add a new ability for 2nd ability.

1. Volt's long needed his description to be changed to "A well rounded frame, able to fight effectively at any range."

2. He's a Combat Engineer and trapper. He does a pretty good job of preparing the battlefield overall but the problem is there's little way to make that anything other than busy work when we shift around as fast as we do, especially with as fast as fights often change position. Paired with any of the frames that can provide similar control with far less time investment (Hydroid, Octavia, Limbo, Nova, Titania for ex.) he's stuck just getting started as many other frames will already have mobs well in hand and be able to more easily react to new adds while offering more to the team.

[Edit]

To respond to the op, Saryn needs to be reigned in quite a bit. She should never have been able to setup her spores to auto-propagate via them killing enemies affected by her 4, especially with Spores and Miasma not giving a tick about LOS. Only direct fire or kills from her and allies should have been able to propagate them. She suffocates any sense of being able to play the game when ally is able to play her even moderately competently.

Edited by TheGrimCorsair

On 2019-01-21 at 4:38 AM, Ver1dian said:

Remove Rhino.

That way I wont have MR20-somethings with 90% use of Rhino and V Hek dying left, right and center in my missions.

And buff Banshee. Given the current environment and competition the poor gal has 3 useless abilities and a buff that is overkill most of the time. Not to mention the lowest stats in game.

agreed I hate the go get rhino advice so much, that and they never learn how to play the game because hek and Vhek are so good and rhino is such a brain dead frame,  

other frames that could use a nerf

inaros- the highest EHP + knock off iron skin and 3+ self heals
nidus - see above but with 90% DR instead of Iron skin
excal - see the rhino complaints he does too much damage in too great an area for too little effort add life strike for brain dead easy game play
mesa - too much damage for too little effort 
saryn - too much heath for the damage and self-heal to boot

frames that could use buffs

Valk- why does the warrior have less HP than some casters her 3&4 could use some modifications
Oberon- why does the paladin have less armor than some casters (he could use more base health/armor but the rest of his kit is fine)
vuban- needs some better damage or survivability options on his 1 and 2 and some math changes to his 4
zephyr - needs an update to her passive to include infinite aimglide  or to make aimglide reset after you cast her 1

Edited by spirit_of_76

Well, Well, Well. It seems that no one has said to Chroma, when in fact he needs a little rework to abilities 1 and 4, and nerf skill 2-3. I'm up to the very balls to see Chroma Chroma Chroma Chroma Chroma (repeat x10000000000000). Not only in Eidolon, but also in Profit Taker. That you can not do a mission alone? -> Chroma <- That you can not kill a boss because it is very difficult? -> Use Chroma <- Can not kill high level enemies? -> Use Chroma <-. And so allowing some Warframes to be forgotten.

Better nerf Irelia please, upss I mean...... Chroma.

4 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oh someone´s triggered there XD
i barely use her anyways (maybe plaguestar and lephantis sorties) otherwise i dont play her cause of the nice door interactions... 
so i don´t mind having her remove if i don´t have to deal with annyoing/clueless limbo players

You count THAT as being triggered?  The COD forums are down the hall my friend.

And I see way more annoying and clueless players using way more popular frames as is.  The key word is players.  The Limbo hate club is stale at this point.  

On 2019-01-21 at 3:51 AM, Dark_Lugia said:

Remove Limbo

looks like someone is trigger by limbo himself.  Oh well past me the salt shaker because its time to sprinkle some salt.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The only I am seeing the buffing is going happen to wukong, probably atlas going have rebuff unknown reason... Then vauban never get buff or rework because players argues that they want keep his abilities and so on stuff and I refuse because he does need 100% rework.

Le 21/01/2019 à 10:29, OH_GOD_NOTTHISGUY a dit :

In your opinion 

What frames should be nerfed 

Or buffed

Vauban, Ember, Banshee, Titania all needs a buff.

I'm not gonna go through all of them.

Vauban is obvious. He's weak and has no abilities that are useful outside of defense missions. The only ability that is going for him is Bastille and that is it. (OK maybe Vortex.)

Banshee. She can give a huge damage boost with Sonar and push away enemies with Sonic Boom but even a pobber would be be able to kill her she's so fragile. Replace that dumb Silence ability and give her something useful.

Titania. Bettter buffs for her. Aim reduction is nothing. It's literally nothing. And for F's sake why are heat seeking anti air rockets have to attack her?

Ember was nerfed no good reason, not even her augments are enough to make her as useful as she once was.

True chroma needs a full rework if not a full redesign.  His 2 and 3 are so good that he is used for just them.  Despite his 1 and 4 being trash, he will need more than the normal rework to fix. 

First, his passive needs to change
Second, his 1 needs to let you change element on the fly  (try something like quiver/minelayer)
Third his 2 should do similar things for each element (there is a reason that Ice and fire Croma are better than any other Croma)
Forth his 3 needs better/different math
Fifth he needs a better 4

His biggest problem is that he is a buff rhino.  What would be better (and something we could use more of is a buffing paladin,  while Oberon is focused on defense buffs and enemy defense debuff he could be an attack buff and enemy attack debuff)

My suggestion for a Croma rework is as follows

Passive: commander - increases the strength of squad abilities by 10% when squadmates are in affinity range (this is multiplicative)
1:  elemental curse-cast a curse that procs an enemy with a status effect dealing some damage (scales with Power strength) charging lets you change the elemental type.
2: elemental Ward- cast a ward around you, allies can obtain this ward if they enter ist aura. it buffs allies against the elemental type and adds that element to their damage with its own stats chance, the element is dictated by elemental cuse
3: to the last- the current 3 but it calculates additional damage after the main damage and uses a base of +50% damage capping at +125% damage,  it will also include a flat armor buff similar to how Oberon's iron renewal works (+ % armor is useless for most frames or broken on other frames)
4: summon dragon- works the same way as his current 4 but uses the ignis wraith as a base for an exalted weapon,  the base element is decided by the element of elemental curse

all buffs are duration based, castable and sticky.  this will make him more of a squad buffer than a self-buffer.  

Edited by spirit_of_76