Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven ''cosmetics''

jinxme

Proposition for some options for the riven system the same way transmute cores work

1. A transmute core that zeroes all rolls on a riven / maybe leaves it intact or as it originaly was or a complete reset to a new roll

2. A transmute core that offers 5 versions to choose for when rolling maybe even free of kuva charge

3. A transmute core that re-rolls the current stats on the riven maybe higher maybe lower

4. A transmute core that introduces /silencer / visual effect / negative stat on riven

Preffered reply from DE staff

Kind regards

Jinxme

2 minutes ago, jinxme said:

Proposition for some options for the riven system the same way transmute cores work

1. A transmute core that zeroes all rolls on a riven / maybe leaves it intact or as it originaly was or a complete reset to a new roll

2. A transmute core that offers 5 versions to choose for when rolling maybe even free of kuva charge

3. A transmute core that re-rolls the current stats on the riven maybe higher maybe lower

4. A transmute core that introduces /silencer / visual effect / negative stat on riven

Preffered reply from DE staff

Kind regards

Jinxme

Hmmmm 

Where does this idea reminds me of exactly?

13 minutes ago, jinxme said:

Orb of scourge

13 minutes ago, jinxme said:

Blessed orb

14 minutes ago, jinxme said:

Fossil from delve league

From Path of Exile

Don't encourage them! Rivens are already an absolute trash system, the only improvement it needs is a complete removal of it from the game and our collective memories.

EDIT: Oh, and, came here expecting a suggestion to be able to trade rivens for cosmetics. That I could back, cause it would make rivens at least somewhat useful to me, rather than just endo fodder.

Edited by Gabbynaru

11 minutes ago, MasterBurik said:

Thought OP was going to suggest a system for adding Peculiar Mod-like traits to Rivens. Now I'm completely disappointed... 😪

I still don't know what "cosmetics" is supposed to refer to in regards to this thread... everything was riven mechanical changes.