Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

StalkerMode Idea and more...

CentipedeGaming

As many of us know D.E has "Canccled" stalker mode but not fully about two months ago a video called "Stalker Mode is not dead"

and it explains wwhat is happening and why is it taking soo long...Well the lore is one of the biggest problem's.Where is the shadow stalker

what happend to stalker after second dream i personally think that players who complete the second dream get a prision like room and in one of the cells to find the shadow(thestalker)

and that player should have and option to "Stalker"ise? his warframe or to make it a stalker or not and to have only 1 chance per warframe.

and if he wants to become normal again he will need to fight the stalker in his realm...

or something...

not really sure........

lol

Soo i wanna know what peapole think 'bout this?

They're very unlikely to ever implement stalker mode in-game.

• People will turn it off very quickly to remove the annoyance of PvP.
  • There'd need to be an MR limit to ensure you don't just dunk on new players.
  • If there is no MR cap it'll annoy new players who don't know how to turn it off.
  • There's much more interesting ways to expand on Stalker's lore than having you run around with so-so weapons (except Dread) and attack people.

The gamemode is a novelty thing that they roll out for Prime Time and other streams for a bit of fun, and I doubt it will (and hope it won't) ever be anything more than that.

Edited by iLightning13

I think it should be added, but to avoid abuse, ONLY as a single Daily, and a random one at that -- you don't get to pick who you go after, the game RNG-picks them.

IMO, that's as reasonable and abuse-proof as it can get while still letting us have a bit of fun.

How would that work combat wise? In warframe PVP works a tad bit different from pve, theres its own set of mods and different ways on how abilities work and how you get energy and how health and shields are balanced. How would we change systems mid mission because someone invaded. If not what would stop players from just invading as Saryn or Mesa or whatever other frame with nuke abilities and just one-shotting the other player. It would be a mess to balance and get it implemented.

A link to the video would be helpful. Was it an official DE video, or just some ramblings from a YouTuber?

Also, given the backlash against the idea on the forums, I would hope DE would know better than to implement a Stalker mode in ANY way shape or form.

Put it this way...if I find player-Stalkers screwing with my missions on anything approaching a regular basis, I will cease playing this game.