Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Group finder needed update

ThumpumGood

5 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

I thought that people with full riven space cant even enter to the sortie

Nope. At least on PC they can. There are Legendary Mods and Boosters that they wouldnt be able to get (amongst other things) if they werent able to run sorties .

2 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Might be a console thing

I went to the wiki and found this; 

Receiving a Riven mod while being at the current limit will block access to any further Sorties, and the player will be given a choice to purchase slots, trade away a Riven mod, or dissolve a Riven mod of their selection.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Riven_Mods

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

there is already a Group Finder. just start a mission while public

I guess I need to be clearer. Sorties exclude the Riven as a reward if you dont have enough space for another one. Same way you cant buy a new frame or weapon or remove them from the foundary if you dont have enough slots. So if 3 people have enough slots but one doesnt, there will be no riven reward. The group finder needs to be updated so that it doesnt match people who have not riven slots available arent matched with people who have riven slots available. Public group finding needs to have this updated. In a private setting, you can make the choice to bring some one who has all of their riven slots full.

That wiki page needs updating... it also says this
As of Hotfix 19.10.1, Artax Riven mods are no longer obtainable from Sorties. Given the short 5-day period between the weapon's introduction and the hotfix and the low chance of getting a specific Riven mod, Rivens for Artax are the rarest ones in circulation.

The most recent entry on the page is for the Nov. 8th update.  

• As of Update 24.0, Sentinel weapon were removed from the Riven mod generation pool. Existing Rivens remain and may be unveiled, but new Sentinel weapons Rivens can no longer be obtained.

I don't know if there simply hasn't been any riven changes since then or if the page moderator is behind schedule but it's fairly up to date. 

10 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

The most recent entry on the page is for the Nov. 8th update.  

I don't know if there simply hasn't been any riven changes since then or if the page moderator is behind schedule but it's fairly up to date. 

And when did Vox come out?? There has been a lot of changes since Nov 8

38 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

On PC they can.

They actually can't though.... the wiki isn't outdated, you're just mistaken/incorrect.  

They do post the patch notes on this site and you can easily go through them 1 by 1, press F3 and then type Riven.  I already did it though and the only mentions of rivens in any of the patch notes is nothing to do with removing the restriction. 

I also saw a guy on here just the other day on PC post a pic of his inability to start a mission with full capacity and complaining about it.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

And when did Vox come out?? There has been a lot of changes since Nov 8

Vox Solaris?  The faction?  That dropped with Fortuna? 

That would be update 24.0 

We've had several hotfixes since then, and again, due to the page being specifically for Rivens, I don't know if the page moderator is behind or if there simply haven't been any Riven changes to add to the page since 11/08/18

If this feature is in place on PC, then DE has basically fixed the issue you're wanting addressed, just not in the manner most people would want it done in.  I'd rather have the option to join Sorties with other players who have all Rivens as well, but that would remove 1 item from the potential reward pool, tilting it in the players favor, which DE would never allow. 

10 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

There have been several updates since 24.0 Just stop. You look foolish.
I said I was going to test it.

Yeah and I checked each and every one of them, I went through every since post in the official PC Patch notes since Fortuna launched, and used F3 to scan the contents for "Riven".  Guess what I found... no mention of the limitation being removed.   I'm not sure how researching and checking official patch notes makes me foolish when you're the one here making a claim you don't even know/can't prove because you don't even have max rivens like you yourself admitted... pretty sure that's foolish. 

Whatever, test away - but make sure to come back and let me know I was right afterwards.   

Edited by (PS4)lagrue
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Yeah and I checked each and every one of them.   I'm not sure how researching and checking official patch notes makes me foolish.  When you're the one here making a claim you don't even know/can't prove because you don't even have max rivens like you yourself admitted... pretty sure that's foolish.  

24.0 vs now we have 24.9.1 - YOU are outdated. That's not research. That's posting what suits your argument. THAT makes you look foolish.

I checked everything between 24 and 24.9.1..... 

Are you dense?  Do you think I only looked at the most recent post - let me make this more clear, I just went through some 20+ posts of PC PATCH NOTES dating back to November 8th.  Over an entire forum page of the notes.  I checked each and every single one of them.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

8 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Yeah and I checked each and every one of them, I went through every since post in the official PC Patch notes since Fortuna launched, and used F3 to scan the contents for "Riven".  Guess what I found... no mention of the limitation being removed.   I'm not sure how researching and checking official patch notes makes me foolish when you're the one here making a claim you don't even know/can't prove because you don't even have max rivens like you yourself admitted... pretty sure that's foolish. 

Whatever, test away - but make sure to come back and let me know I was right afterwards.   

If it says I cant, I will even take a screenshot. And I'll also take one of my riven count and then running the sortie if I can.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

I checked everything between 24 and 24.9.1..... 

Are you dense?  Do you think I only looked at the most recent post - let me make this more clear, I just went through some 20+ posts of PC PATCH NOTES dating back to November 8th.  Over an entire forum page of the notes.  I checked each and every single one of them.

YOU checked everyone of them. The argument was Wiki is outdated with 24.0 and not 24.9.1- Again... foolish. Stop talking and start thinking. It will do you good. Im out til I can test this.