Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kekasi

WFInfo Mod - Relic Reward Tool

Recommended Posts

WFInfo v8.2 - August 3, 2019

WFInfo is a companion app for Warframe, based on the original WFInfo which is no longer developed. WFinfo is designed to fix a missing feature from Warframe, quick access to both Platinum and Ducat prices while selecting a fissure reward.

WFinfo provides recent platinum values from warframe.market and nexushub.co of each primed item. This is accomplished all without affecting Warframe in any way. DE[Adian] has confirmed in a forum post that WFInfo will not ban you.

 

WFInfo can be configured to display the results as an overlay ont top of Warframe, or displayed in a window on a second screen. To make things easier, we created the Automation Mode, which will check if you are on the reward screen every second. If it detects that you are, it will activate the display for you instead of having to push your hotkey.

NEW: With 8.1, we have added a new Overlay feature that displays more relevant information about each part. In the Settings window, the option to select from Overlay and Window now has a third option of "New Overlay" that enables this new overlay.

In addition to its core function, it has two informational windows:

The Relics window allows you to look at all relics and see how much plat they award on average unrefined, and how much more platinum it awards when refined to radiant. Fo some relics this is small because the high plat items are common rewards, and others it is large because the rare reward is the high plat item.

The Equipment window allows you to look at each prime equipment and its parts. It shows how much each costs currently on warframe.market, and also shows how much it will cost to purchase a whole set of equipment. You also can mark items that you own, and it will adjust the total cost to only the remaining items.

For both of these info windows, there are many sorting options that allow you to find what is best for you. Also they have grouping features that allow you to see and sort all relics, or to only sort from one era, i.e. Lith.


Usage

  1. Run the exe

  2. Open the settings window by clicking the cog icon

  3. Enable the options that you wish, you can also change the hotkey.

  4. Select your type of UI Scaling (Full / Legacy / Custom)

  5. If you use custom scaling, select the scaling percentage that you use

  6. Enter a Fissure mission and get to the reward screen

  7. Press the hotkey (Print Screen by default), or if Auto Mode, wait for the rewards to display

  8. An overlay or window will appear for each part with Plat and Ducat values

No installation needed, it’s a standalone application!


Contact Info:

Kekasi: u/RandomFacades (Reddit), Kekasi (Warframe), Kek#5390 (Discord)

Dapal-003: u/Dapal-003 (Reddit), Dapal003 (Warframe), ダパール・Dapal-003#0001 (Discord)

GitHub

Discord


Due to life, I'm unable to dedicate time to developing new features, and due to this, we're entering a partial maintenance-mode. Bug fixes will still be coming, but any improvements or features are unlikely to be added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanna see if DE still can confirm that.

I'm not gonna use it until someone from staff answered here about that app.

edit. Aidan is not DE staff anymore so... I really wanna see the answer from someone who works there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, THeMooN85 said:

I wanna see if DE still can confirm that.

I'm not gonna use it until someone from staff answered here about that app.

Completely agree. A more recent confirmation would be for the best.

Here's hoping that we'll get lucky and they'll give an updated response!

@[DE]Aidan @[DE]Rebecca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kekasi said:

Here's hoping that we'll get lucky and they'll give an updated response!

>Hopes for a response
>Pings [DE]Aidan

498891698332762114.png?v=1 

Yea, it would be nice to get some confirmation before using external programs. I assume it's safe, but these days you can't be too sure what gives you a 2035.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Voltage said:

>Hopes for a response
>Pings [DE]Aidan

498891698332762114.png?v=1 

Yea, it would be nice to get some confirmation before using external programs. I assume it's safe, but these days you can't be too sure what gives you a 2035.

It "should" be good, because it isn't modifying anything to do with the game, just pulling a screen shot.

However, "should"s should never be trusted. I support anyone who wants to wait until that confirmation comes through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kekasi said:

It "should" be good, because it isn't modifying anything to do with the game, just pulling a screen shot.

However, "should"s should never be trusted. I support anyone who wants to wait until that confirmation comes through.

One of the people you pinged doesn't work for DE anymore. 

@[DE]Bear was just in another thread, maybe they can get the ball rolling? 

This seems like a neat feature, I'm just leary of it for obvious safety reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MagPrime said:

One of the people you pinged doesn't work for DE anymore. 

@[DE]Bear was just in another thread, maybe they can get the ball rolling? 

This seems like a neat feature, I'm just leary of it for obvious safety reasons. 

If you want to, I am more than happy to explain how the program works, or even to walk you through its code.

I love programming and sharing programming. If all else, the github link has its source code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kekasi said:

If you want to, I am more than happy to explain how the program works, or even to walk you through its code.

I love programming and sharing programming. If all else, the github link has its source code.

Yeah, my computer knowledge starts and ends with "Where is the power button?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

I guess threat died? No respond from DE staff either.

I'm going to be posting updates and bumping it when I do.

This program ain't going away anytime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got this bugger updated to 7.0.4

.4 remedies some Windows UI Scaling issues and minor fixes all around.

It also adds a status bar with text, which is much clearer than the status "light"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-01-22 at 8:40 PM, Kekasi said:

I'm going to be posting updates and bumping it when I do.

This program ain't going away anytime soon.

Super happy to see this is still in development. Broke all desire to farm relics for me when it stopped working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, RedDirtTrooper said:

Super happy to see this is still in development. Broke all desire to farm relics for me when it stopped working.

You're welcome! If there's anything that will help you farming, please suggest it.

I've been adding things I can think of, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing some stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

something that could help would be a way of sorting relics by odds of giving you something you don't have, possibly with intact and +rad like we have for the plat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saw this link in the reddit about this https://github.com/Ricardo1991/VoidRewardParser/releases

I tried install the thing from the package in the location I donwloaded but idk how to make it work should I put the install folder in warframe folder?

It doenst do anything when I launch it and get to the void mission reward screen.

windows 7 64bit obviously

Dont want to make reddit just to reply there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-03-15 at 6:05 PM, DhatZ said:

saw this link in the reddit about this https://github.com/Ricardo1991/VoidRewardParser/releases

I tried install the thing from the package in the location I donwloaded but idk how to make it work should I put the install folder in warframe folder?

It doenst do anything when I launch it and get to the void mission reward screen.

windows 7 64bit obviously

Dont want to make reddit just to reply there

That tool is not the one listed on this thread. You can extract it anywhere, don't put it on the Warframe folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it work in any language? Or do i have to change my language to english for it to work? 🤔

 

Nvm i just got my answer on Reddit 😅

It only support English right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kekasi Does this supports ultra wide resolutions? 2560x1080, the 4rth result shows me 0 on ducats and plat, after many attempts manage to get it to work, but now I'm having this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone been able to get this tool to work on Linux?  I can't seem to get the overlay bit to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...