Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weapon help

(NSW)naii

Question

heya everyone im a nintendo switch player and i need help with finding a good weapon i have unlocked all the planets in the game at the time and killed all but three bosses so far and i still need help with picking out weapons people in my clan never help me when i ask if something is worth getting like today with me asking if the red veils blisstica was worth spending my 1000 rep into and people told me its all up to your play style and it never helps me i dont really have one other than i like to deal damage when i need to but none of the secondaries i tryed really do anything to help me at the later level planets and even my once strong melee weapon is now nearly useless leaving me with my kinda useful modded tigra  so i am asking what is are good damage dealing weapons that and please dont say all of them or it is about playstle i just want to know the weapons that are good unmodded and will get even better when modded and please also no primes for one i just dont kinda like the look of them and i dont have the money or the time to farm out parts for prime items

2 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, (NSW)naii said:

people told me its all up to your play style

That's the number one policy with any weapon. Take me for an example. Most primaries fit into my playstyle because I'm a very adaptable person. When it comes to sidearms, however, I pick ones noted for large amounts of per-round damage, like Kulstar, Twin Rogga and Ak/Lex/Prime. In melees, I don't use many at all. Usually Mios, Jat Kittag, Galatine Prime and Prova Vandal or others in their melee types.

So, like they said, it's up to your playstyle. Grab one, give it a 0-30 test drive, and if you like it, toss in a Catalyst and a Forma or two. If not, you're that much closer to the next Mastery Rank and can sell it for credits. Problem solved.