Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think we all need to ease up on DE and cut them some slack

IllogicalLogic420

45 minutes ago, NekrosMancer said:

Yeah, I can agree. My issue isn't with caring for the game and giving fair criticism, only the people who will never be pleased and always expect all their personal wishes to be met to the letter.

There's a difference between giving devs criticism, and wanting a game to be made perfectly to fit with everything you want, with no regard for other players or the devs

I can understand that.

Out of curiosity, do I sound like your comment here or not so much?  (Just making sure I'm coming off as a neutral rather than 'all about me do what I want'.)

On 2019-01-21 at 4:21 PM, IllogicalLogic420 said:

Please keep in mind, I admit I could be wrong about some thing's, or even all of this, but this is simply what I have observed and what I have pondered about.

Let's face it. Take a moment, detach yourself from the game and it's all-consuming powers, and think objectively.

The fanbase (here comes the hate, I can feel it now) has fostered a new sense of content greed. (The first I've seen, anyway)

What do I mean? I'm glad you maybe asked!

We have a lot of content already. DE has been enormously gracious to keep shelling out content for us.

Yet we never stop asking for more.

More.

More, more, GIVE US MORE DE!!!! *foams at the mouth*

I've noticed some connections.....this "more" we all ask for, could actually be hindering the game and it's progress in ways, which is why we've suffered many obstacles in the road maps for this game.

I could elaborate more, but I don't want to put my full spiel out there, as I want people to remain as open-minded as possible about this.

Hey, stop throwing things at me! Put out that fire! I'm only making a post!

😛

I think if we all exercise some patience, greater thing's will come.

Please keep in mind, I admit I could be wrong about some thing's, or even all of this, but this is simply what I have observed and what I have pondered about.

Warframe is the gift that keeps on giving - this shiny new toy that is more or less "new" to us, so we get carried away, always expecting more...more....FFS DE WE WANT MORE GET TO IT PRONTO OR WE WIL- *user died of content greed rabies*

But seriously, we should back up and ease off DE a little bit, give them some room to breathe. It's like we threw them in a defection mission, deleted the Med Boosters, and Sit-Emote on a wall somewhere watching them suffer. Lol.

Anyway, thank you DE, for everything ❤️

The problem with all of this is what DE has said about content. If they believe the game is lacking in content, why would players try to tell them otherwise? 2019 will be a very good year for gaming and you're telling players to ease up on DE? Why? DE disagrees with you and I'm glad about that. They already know what's up. Whether we exercise patience or not, DE WILL do what they need to do or it probably won't be good for their fanbase and business. 

Remember, it's a business. DE creates cool stuff, some of us spend real money, and the rest of the players add to the player base so the game keeps on growing and that allows more players to spend money. We don't need to be patient or say thank you, especially when DE acknowledges the lack of content. We just need to keep voicing our opinions and DE needs to keep making Warframe a better game. Everybody wins.

Saying "thank you" is nice tho. So, thank you DE for understanding that Warframe needs more content. 😉

• Like 2

7 часов назад, deothor сказал:

Warframe YT creator, Rahetalius, made this vid: 

Interesting video, thanks for sharing!
The author of the video leads there a link to another video from Tactical Potato, about microtransactions, is also quite interesting.