Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe x RWBY Event?

JohnnyTheEpicChhun

You have a higher chance to get that cross-over in MH:W. As far as Warframe is concerned, I can't see any way in which DE could bring RWBY into Warframe and make it not feel atrociously out of place without rewriting and redesigning RWBY to fit into our world.

Altho I would like 2-handed Gun-Scythes in WF.

• Like 3

Apart from the problem that Rubys Synth is a little bit to big in the picture: sure.

-A new gunsynthe (ruby),

-dual swords with movement bonus (blake),

-hysterix like rapier (weis) 

-gunfists (yang)

-yellow, red, black, grey/white color pallet

That could be a thing I would not mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I mean I guess we can keep it outside of the cannon story?

Then what exactly are we gaining here except fanboy/girling at fanfiction. The melee gun combos while novel in the animu with choreographed dance fighting could just as well be added in WF with flair specifically for WF. And won't cost them a dime in contracts. And instant melee mode supposedly in 3.0 makes combo weapons such as gunblades even more niche unless they are op. And the current system doesn't support a sniper being a gunblade. We need shotgun gauntlets when we have staticor? We have one characters stormflower, I mean sarpa. Besides Ruby, some side teams have the more interesting weapons like the Magnhild. But otherwise it's stuff like carbon copy of squalls gunblade, or oddly disappointing crossbow sword. Dust made most of their weapons interesting in their on world, and we can just toss mods and say this is fire based now.

And even the Magnhild is super close to the kittag. Or closer yet any zaw with exodia contagion. 

...although now I want more exodias for different elemental grenades.

56 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

-dual swords with movement bonus (blake),

I would rather take another ''split'' weapon.

Dual Swords that can turn into Blade & Whip and vice versa...and I am still waiting for the ''spit'' concept to be hot-fixed, since it was rushed back then.

1 hour ago, DerGreif2 said:

-gunfists (yang)

While yes, this should have honestly been the Staticor from the beginning. A cool melee instead of a secondary.

5 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

And the current system doesn't support a sniper being a gunblade. We have one characters stormflower, I mean sarpa.

You clearly renember the Sarpa, which has a diffrent charge fire from the Redeemer, and still say we can't possibly have a sniper gunblade. Why?

7 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Or closer yet any zaw with exodia contagion. 

...although now I want more exodias for different elemental grenades.

Exodia contagion uses whatever status type you have on your zaw.

• Like 1

While I am a fan of RWBY (and despite what RT did with him, I still like Adam more than any other character), a crossover like this is about as likely as me winning the lottery and a cataclysmic Meteor hitting the earth on the same day. I would like some more combination weapons in a similar vein to what RWBY has (DE can have all my plat if we get a warframe version of Adam's weapon Wilt & Blush), but I doubt it will be on the cards. more combo weapons in general would be nice: they kinda suck IRL, but are awesome everywhere else, and Redeemer prime proves DE can make good gunblades.

still rooting for a bolt action rifle with a bayonet as well. one day....

• Like 1

What stats would you give to Crescent Rose if it was a Warframe weapon?

I would make it a low RoF-high damage crit-status hybrid with innate Slash procs both to the melee and sniper mode and give it a gimmick so that it would share the melee and sniper combo counter.

Also reaching above 100% status would give it multiprocs. (tbh. this is something all weapons should have)

Weapons would be nice, maybe skins for weapons we already have but otherwise, no. Adding weapons from RWBY as standalone ones is really bad idea in general from design point-of-view. As skins, yeah, that works, but never mix up different worlds, different realities, different stuff unless it's really close in term of themes (which is not the case when it comes to Warframe/RWBY).

Edited by CoreXCZ

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry I have to cross the line right there...even thou we do have big scythe in our ARCHWING MODE and I can agree and can't agree at this the time being because RWBY already line up the game blaze blue X cross game.  I don't think its necessary for warframe get crossover with RWBY because well...timeline alteration or paradox issue again which warframe is following 1 way train and having RWBY its magical crossover game which rely on Dusk crystal and over in warframe we got none thous which avoid having cross over and lewness...

We already had lewness enough with the game which do not type down warframe and guessing what the H in the end and we don't want one the Dev getting his head into the gutter again

1:26-2:06 just pause only at 2:06

Spoiler

Basically if 1 over having fun with...lew thing....they will attend go over board:facepalm: Welp better not have that crossover at all I mean it for I know we the players will kill RWBY series really bad if we had crossover.  I mean corpus probably want experimental the girls and the grineer probably want their genes to make ugly tu-*censorship* draining everything what they are I mean warframe is very dark series and I don't think RWBY show wouldn't be stable about...very dark type of game.

*edit*

Even thou if they did, we basically will end up meeting them as a operator child to them and having quite conversation and for our operator age it applies we are over 100 year old so...yea...its going be weird conversation about it if they start asking how old that we are...Anyway I can see the up and down for this I only speak about the downside a bit and not fully massive amount of it.  As today looking bright side we will get massive chance getting different variate getting gun blade weapons or gun melee.  It may cause an issue which oxygen is a thing for them which it would be hard given them such technology and it would be piece of cake just grab whatever out the !$$ and make one oxygen tank for them and they will be carrying light weight oxygen tank that is small enough for them to breath and their aura will be different from game play.  There is always trillions of problem and they don't want stay put for it because ppl want logical and meaning of things so its better not have them a crossover.

Edited by ChaoticEdge