Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don’t have enough space for warframe

(PSN)event672horizon

Question

Heya, right now my laptop only has 64 gigs of storage, which a ton of is took from windows 10. For some weird reason, when I try to reset my laptop it stops at 29% and stops the update and reverses any deletions. Does anyone have any ideas? When I download warframe it says it’s taking about 26 gigs, and it says I have about 32 gigs available, but when warframe is at 7 gigs left it stops and won’t let me continue, because I don’t have enough space.

6 answers to this question

WIndows 10 may be using/needing more space than you think. You never really have the amount of "unused" space available (unless it's a separate harddrive with no OS running on it). So I'm guessing Windows 10 is using a decent chunk of the space you think is available, getting in the way of WF. 
And I mean no offense by this, but in general 64 GB is a horribly low amount of space for a pc/laptop to use for gaming.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)event672horizon said:

I didn't post this

WTF

In that case...
1) Do you use drugs?
2) Do you drink alcohol?
3) Do things happen/change in your house but you have no memory of it? (carbon monoxide poisoning is slow and causes loss of memory)
4) You may want to change your password to something you use nowhere else :p

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, (PS4)event672horizon said:

I didn't post this

WTF

It's a bug with the forums right now... people can login with their credentials and for some reason gain access to someone else's account. Watch out though, DE's been trying to cover their tail by deleting threads that report this issue though.

• Like 1

Yea, I’m really sorry, it was me who posted this, for some weird reason the accounts are jumping around. Hopefully this account says unitedlegacy42. If you want to join the actual discussion it should be somewhere in the recents. Super sorry again

Edited by unitedlegacy42

10 hours ago, unitedlegacy42 said:

Yea, I’m really sorry, it was me who posted this, for some weird reason the accounts are jumping around. Hopefully this account says unitedlegacy42. If you want to join the actual discussion it should be somewhere in the recents. Super sorry again

Thanks for clearing this up. I thought that my account was hacked. Im glad to know that's not the case.