Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need some advice

Four_Skulls

Question

So, I'm having trouble keeping my interest in the game.  I've been playing for around 450 hours, but last year had some drama (got booted from a clan for some reason).  It's really hard for me to play the game like I used to.  I decided I wanted to fix up my Nekros, because I had spent some money getting the Graxx skin.  My major problem is I have no Nekros mods or Equilibrium.  I had chosen to go with Meridian/Arbitiers/Suda, and only Red Veil and Perrin Sequence gives Despoil and Shield of Shadows.  I'm currently at -1 rank with RV, as I just gave up some stuff to get out of the dog house with them.  I figured I just slap on a Steel Meridian sticker and build up Veil passively.  

Bigger picture, I'm a MR13, who has no arcanes, no rivens, no plat, and only the basic amp.  My best weapons atm are Cornith and a Vaykor Hek I just got to rank 30.  I've got a Lenz too, but it kinds of stinks.  Just not sure what to do to keep myself in the game.  I had made a clan of my own, but it's hard going solo and trying to build it up.  I'm thinking about scrapping it before I'm too invested.  I'd join another clan, but I still feel betrayed from my last one, since I got booted for no reason I can think of.  Also, I'd feel bad taking up a space in a clan when I play so infrequently.

All of this because I want to feel justified in buying a new cape for my fancy Nekros.

5 answers to this question

I'll be on this evening. I'll invite you to my clan and toss you a few mods you need. We will get you set up. Only thing in ask for is help 9thers in the clan of they ask and you are able. We are small, and not all of us are very active, so you not playing a ton will be fine.

What time are you going to be on?  I'm ok with helping out and stuff, but I'm not sure if I could handle alot of obligations atm.  Honestly the idea of joining another clan at this point makes me really anxious.  I've had a bad run with "friends" I met playing Overwatch as well.  I just don't trust online social interactions anymore.  Too many people just cut me off for little to no reason.  Like I know I stink at these games, but I've had people I've known for months just ditch me.  No reason why, they just vanish and leave me to wonder why.

8pm est. You will not be obligated to do really anything, just try to help when you can. We dont kick for no reason, inactivity isnt even a reason yo kick unless you have been gone for a really long time, like 6 months ... then it is still a maybe. If you tell us you will be gone a long time, you will be left in for longer. 

Okay, this is quite a pickle, but you can work yourself out of this state. I remember this state I was in it once.

Like Mr,Xirka over here, I am also offering my help.

Running missions isn't a problem for me, I main the best support frame in game so I can keep anyone alive. I know you're all a little anxious from joining clans and such but my clan is very beginner friendly at almost every point. Mr0-6 already get a 60d inactive limit, MR7+ 100. We have a bunch of walking Wiki's in chat which can assist you if they're online.

Also about the syndicates, it's either first three, or last three, with an exception if you want to multi-task. You could easily crack random relics and look for some primed junk buyers and get 15p for that S#&$!

But anyways, I know my words may mean nothing to you, or even if you read this, but if you need help just msg me on either Warframe.com / Steam / Discord.

If you want to make sure I won't run (I won't), just add me on Discord and Steam:

Discord: DragonDood#7379

Steam: Harrow | Winston from the Netherlands

You can get 4 syndicates to max standing and keep them there, you already know this but being Cpt. Obvious here I will re-cap: (2 mains are loka & perrin or arbiters & suda) make sure you get everything you need from your mains (doing any of their missions or carrying their sigil might push RV back costing you another sacrifice) then bank max standing with them, for your mains steel meridian is the neutral (for the other 2 red veil is the neutral) and will bring up red veil by proxy (for me it was the other way around). As you farm for red veil by proxy you'll cap your steel meridian a good few times so get relic packs (they usually have better chances of giving in-fashion relics) if you have everything you need or just buy another vaykor hek to sell for plat 👍

For nekros specifically I'd suggest skipping despoil, you'll get it eventually of course but it's not an essential mod, personally I preffer fleeting expertise+streamline combo with overextended+stretch combo, 175% efficiency served me way better than despoil and trust me when I say I've done tons of farming (around 6k mutagen samples being the most painful). Of course it wouldn't hurt to have both options. You'd have use for shield of shadows for mostly kuva farming and maybe in toroid farms. Make sure you get Simaris' +armor mod can't remember it's name. For the corrupted mods you'll need to do some vault runs, you could use the strength mods or other corrupt mods for other stuff or just to sell. So I'd suggest adding vault runs and Simaris' daily scan to your daily routine.

As principle I don't accept a freebie or carry (he says as if he was never carried when he was a wee little noobie) nor would I give one myself (he says as if he never did). Help as in playing together, teaching someone how a fight or mechanic works or suffering a tedious quest alongside a buddy is something else of course. I also started my own clan about 8 months ago when I re-installed after a long break. I don't blame my old friends and previous clan, they'd want active players of course and even mountain clans have a max cap, someone regular can occupy that spot. I didn't owe anyone anything they didn't owe me anything. So I decided to try and see the damage I could do with my own little dojo. It took me about 6-7 months to push it from R0 to R10 on my own. All labs cleared, nicely decorated I just collect color pigments now (not really, because I'm lazy). It was something to do, a personal goal pretty much and it kept me playing. You don't have to do specifically that but whichever clan you end up in you'll still have to set yourself a goal otherwise WF will never give you one.

Edited by Guest