Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon

GuacamoleRage

Question

So I have strongly been considering going to Tenno con this year and was wondering about the tenno live portion of the event. So who can actually attend this portion of the event? is it media VIP only? ofc there are probably a load of things to do at tenno con but since I am travelling half way across the world it would be nice to attend one of the highlights of the event. Sadly I can't seem to find the answer so anyone who has attended before/ knows would be great thanks o/ 

Hope to see you there /

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, GuacamoleRage said:

So I have strongly been considering going to Tenno con this year and was wondering about the tenno live portion of the event. So who can actually attend this portion of the event? is it media VIP only? ofc there are probably a load of things to do at tenno con but since I am travelling half way across the world it would be nice to attend one of the highlights of the event. Sadly I can't seem to find the answer so anyone who has attended before/ knows would be great thanks o/ 

Hope to see you there /

Media / VIP are allowed to be there watching TennoLive, and it is also available to everyone freely.

It really just depends on if you manage to snatch up a good seat before it starts (As if you don't do this you may have to stand around somewhere). Free to watch it online, and there are no restrictions for anyone to watch it in person. That's how it's been the last two times I've attended.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GuacamoleRage said:

Hope to see you there /

Tennolive is open for all tennocon attendees.  I've been to all 3, and hope to make it again this year.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GuacamoleRage said:

Hope to see you there /

TennoLive is held in the main hall of the convention, open to everyone.  They had chairs and beanbags last year.