Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 5

This may be our.. second.. smallest Hotfix ever. It is one we can do quickly because it is just tried and true data (not code or assets). If you followed our last Hotfix, you'd recall our 2 goals are: Prime Access Parity and Fortuna Cert! With this Hotfix, our path to Parity begins and Nintendo Switch is no longer out of sync. However, the main focus of the team is still Fortuna's Cert build.

Fortuna Cert Status: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1052679-fortuna-part-1-on-switch-cert-status-thread/

Changes/Fixes:

• Full launch of Mesa Prime Access is live!

24 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This may be our.. second.. smallest Hotfix ever. It is one we can do quickly because it is just tried and true data (not code or assets). If you followed our last Hotfix, you'd recall our 2 goals are: Prime Access Parity and Fortuna Cert! With this Hotfix, our path to Parity begins and Nintendo Switch is no longer out of sync. However, the main focus of the team is still Fortuna's Cert build.

Fortuna Cert Status: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1052679-fortuna-part-1-on-switch-cert-status-thread/

Changes/Fixes:

It would be full parity if you brought Prime Vault back and keep it live on Switch until you close it on other plaforms.

To say that The Switch is no longer out of sync is a bit of a slap in the face to the Nintendo Switch community, which already had huge trouble farming Mag and Nova Prime blueprints due to lack of relics on Cetus bounties, but now you just shut it down two weeks earlier than all other platforms, without giving any reason as to why and refuse to answer us! /shrug

Edited by (NSW)Jeronan

13 minutes ago, (NSW)Yfirvaraskeg said:

So uh.. still no word on the fashion frame bug. I can't play right without my frame having a color or two, wrong. (I might be over reacting but it's really bothersome.) It's been almost a month now.

Yeah I bought the Nidus Phryke skin - a wonderful but pretty expensive one! - and I'm really disappointed that I can't change the colour of the energy arms or the mutation-generated armour like you can on other platforms. Customisation is my jam, it's a huge part of why I love Warframe, and I feel like I'm missing out when I rock this amazing skin - and missing out on one of the big reasons I, and I'm sure others, primarily bought it.

Edited by (NSW)Icalor
Typo/accuracy

14 minutes ago, (NSW)Jeronan said:

It would be full parity if you brought Prime Vault back and keep it live on Switch until you close it on other plaforms.

To say that The Switch is no longer out of sync is a bit of a slap in the face to the Nintendo Switch community, which already had huge trouble farming Mag and Nova Prime blueprints due to lack of relics on Cetus bounties, but now you just shut it down two weeks earlier than all other platforms, without giving any reason as to why and refuse to answer us! /shrug

There has to be a hard cutoff point eventually, so why not now. The eventual goal is complete parity with the other consoles with a slight delay behind PC. Extending The prime vault on Switch would mean that every Prime vault should be extended as well in the future to make it "fair". This would continuously be an issue with every Prime Vault. Better to cut it off sooner now, so that we can have complete parity after this point. 

1 hour ago, (NSW)Yfirvaraskeg said:

So uh.. still no word on the fashion frame bug. I can't play right without my frame having a color or two, wrong. (I might be over reacting but it's really bothersome.) It's been almost a month now.

Yeah my Saryn Prime and Excalibur Umbra are still unable to be colored the way I want. 

59 minutes ago, (NSW)Dr.Badnews said:

so is the relic drop fixed with this?  cause right now mesa prime relics only drops with survival missions.....

It should be if Prime Access is out. Probably needs trial and error testing.

There has to be a hard cutoff point eventually, so why not now. The eventual goal is complete parity with the other consoles with a slight delay behind PC. Extending The prime vault on Switch would mean that every Prime vault should be extended as well in the future to make it "fair". This would continuously be an issue with every Prime Vault. Better to cut it off sooner now, so that we can have complete parity after this point. 

In fairness, the post says "Prime Access" parity. Not "Prime Vault" parity. Not saying it's a good thing that Switch players got locked out of Nova and Mag earlier than others, but it's hard to say it's a slap in the face when they weren't talking about total parity.

Edited by (NSW)TabascoJones

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes/Fixes:

Can we expect it by Wednesday

So I've been waiting for her Access to drop so It's easier for me to farm her relics but the void nodes where you're supposed to farm them in aren't dropping any relics... Hepit for Lith M3 and Ukko for Neo Z2 and Neo M2. I still haven't tried Hieracon for the Axi H4 yet.

7 hours ago, (NSW)Icalor said:

Yeah I bought the Nidus Phryke skin - a wonderful but pretty expensive one! - and I'm really disappointed that I can't change the colour of the energy arms or the mutation-generated armour like you can on other platforms. Customisation is my jam, it's a huge part of why I love Warframe, and I feel like I'm missing out when I rock this amazing skin - and missing out on one of the big reasons I, and I'm sure others, primarily bought it.

I know exactly how you feel, I bought the Nidus Phryke skin too! Iirc, during the recent dev stream they noted the colour issues on the switch. They’re aware. Hopefully it’ll be fixed when the Fortuna update is out.

12 hours ago, (NSW)Yfirvaraskeg said:

Not almost a month, it’s been more than a month. The hotfix that introduced that annoying bug was released on December 19 so yes we’re past one month now. They said the fix is ready but for some reason they want to include it with the Fortuna update. Why keep it on hold instead of releasing it as a hotfix now. We’ll probably have to wait almost a month more for Fortuna. If that bug was on PC it would’ve been fixed within a week 🙂

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula
spelling

Just want to say thank you for all your hard work and please keep calm and carry on. There are always people like someone above me who only knows yelling and being mean at people to show his strength (he is screaming like a boy in every update thread ). Just remember not all the switch communities like him.

Clearly there are still a lot need to be done for the switch version to be perfect, but I believe you can get it done.

So please stay calm and continue all your hard works, people who are enjoying the game will appreciate you all. 

Also to the community: this game isn’t your life, you don’t need to yell at people and cry and curse people when you can’t get the candy you need. You can talk properly with others, or just pause the game, go play some monster hunter or Zelda until you feel want to back into your warframe.

1 hour ago, (NSW)dennymkv said:

Just want to say thank you for all your hard work and please keep calm and carry on. There are always people like someone above me who only knows yelling and being mean at people to show his strength (he is screaming like a boy in every update thread ). Just remember not all the switch communities like him.

Clearly there are still a lot need to be done for the switch version to be perfect, but I believe you can get it done.

So please stay calm and continue all your hard works, people who are enjoying the game will appreciate you all. 

Also to the community: this game isn’t your life, you don’t need to yell at people and cry and curse people when you can’t get the candy you need. You can talk properly with others, or just pause the game, go play some monster hunter or Zelda until you feel want to back into your warframe.

Who exactly are you referring to? 

Edit: okay yeah seems you’re talking about me since the post above yours is mine which means it’s me you’re talking about. First of all, not cool. Second, I never yelled, I wasn’t mean to anyone, and I definitely never cursed. I don’t even curse irl. Third, why are you being dramatic? Lol, why exaggerate stuff? Are we not allowed to express our opinions? What is up with the WF Switch community? In every post I see comments like yours ... don’t worry DE, we love you, don’t listen to the haters, we worship you. Seriously? Honestly, go and check the PC, PS4, and Xbox communities. They’re not like that there. You can’t improve by being extremely nice and you shouldn’t just clap at whatever gets thrown at you. We are allowed to post whatever we want, if you don’t like it then move on. 

The devs don’t need posts like yours and tbh they’re cringy. By all means keep making such posts but also let people post whatever they want, if some users are not happy with whatever is going on then let them post about it but no need to point fingers and say not everyone is like that person and the Switch community is not like that... especially since the stuff you said about me is all false and never happened. Also, if I said something wrong I would’ve been banned by now. I want to know what comment of mine it was that made you say this. 

And yeah bro I also love the game and I appreciate the devs. I even said that in one of the posts. Doesn’t mean that I’m not allowed to show my disappointment for example with how Fortuna update has been delayed several times now or how the color bug has been in the game for more than a month now. We’re allowed to express our opinions here. Thank you.

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula

On 2019-01-23 at 3:32 AM, (NSW)Yfirvaraskeg said:

Asking the right question.