Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 5

52 minutes ago, (NSW)Dr.Badnews said:

Marduk isn't dropping any relics... the relic drop issue persists even after this update

As long as the eShop direct purchase works, DE is happy it seems.  Relic drops seems to be way down their priority list. /sigh

They never bothered to fix the Relic issue with Cetus bounties either, when Prime Vault was active on Switch. The issue was reported a week after the Switch launch (beginning dec) on the Switch bug forum and completely ignored by the Devs. /shrug

Instead they just closed the Prime Vault from Switch version two weeks earlier than all other platforms. lol.

Edited by (NSW)Jeronan

On 2019-01-22 at 1:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 5

This may be our.. second.. smallest Hotfix ever. It is one we can do quickly because it is just tried and true data (not code or assets). If you followed our last Hotfix, you'd recall our 2 goals are: Prime Access Parity and Fortuna Cert! With this Hotfix, our path to Parity begins and Nintendo Switch is no longer out of sync. However, the main focus of the team is still Fortuna's Cert build.

Fortuna Cert Status: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1052679-fortuna-part-1-on-switch-cert-status-thread/

Changes/Fixes:

• Full launch of Mesa Prime Access is live!

Despite the repeated mention on relic drop vaulting hot fixes and what not, we still aren't getting relics to drop properly.....  is there going to be a hotfix that actually fixes this issue or is it just going to maintain the way it is?

4 hours ago, (NSW)Dr.Badnews said:

Marduk isn't dropping any relics... the relic drop issue persists even after this update

I thought the void only drops relics when the prime vault is open (which it currently is not).

So isn't this the correct behaviour?

Sorry, still new to the game and not sure I understood this correctly.

I understood that something on switch and relics currently does not work as intended; just not what isn't working.

If I got the void relics only drop when prime vault is open totally wrong feel free to explain how this works. I'm interested in learning how this works 🙂

Edited by (NSW)countcb
Typo

11 minutes ago, (NSW)countcb said:

I thought the void only drops relics when the prime vault is open (which it currently is not).

So isn't this the correct behaviour?

Sorry, still new to the game and not sure I understood this correctly.

I understood that something on switch and relics currently does not work as intended; just not what isn't working.

If I got the void relics only drop when prime vault is open totally wrong feel free to explain how this works. I'm interested in learning how this works 🙂

relic drops from a few locations, for relic farming guide, I strongly suggest you go check out tenno.zone

void is suppose to always drops relics...

On 2019-01-24 at 1:23 AM, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Who exactly are you referring to? 

Edit: okay yeah seems you’re talking about me since the post above yours is mine which means it’s me you’re talking about. First of all, not cool. Second, I never yelled, I wasn’t mean to anyone, and I definitely never cursed. I don’t even curse irl. Third, why are you being dramatic? Lol, why exaggerate stuff? Are we not allowed to express our opinions? What is up with the WF Switch community? In every post I see comments like yours ... don’t worry DE, we love you, don’t listen to the haters, we worship you. Seriously? Honestly, go and check the PC, PS4, and Xbox communities. They’re not like that there. You can’t improve by being extremely nice and you shouldn’t just clap at whatever gets thrown at you. We are allowed to post whatever we want, if you don’t like it then move on. 

The devs don’t need posts like yours and tbh they’re cringy. By all means keep making such posts but also let people post whatever they want, if some users are not happy with whatever is going on then let them post about it but no need to point fingers and say not everyone is like that person and the Switch community is not like that... especially since the stuff you said about me is all false and never happened. Also, if I said something wrong I would’ve been banned by now. I want to know what comment of mine it was that made you say this. 

And yeah bro I also love the game and I appreciate the devs. I even said that in one of the posts. Doesn’t mean that I’m not allowed to show my disappointment for example with how Fortuna update has been delayed several times now or how the color bug has been in the game for more than a month now. We’re allowed to express our opinions here. Thank you.

First of all, I was not referring to you at all. So pls don’t jump onto the seat.

”Someone above me” isn’t equal to “the one above me”, I hope that make things clear.

if you didn’t do anything I mentioned, then you should know I wasn’t talking about you.

If you aren’t a bad guy, don’t be turned when someone says ‘I hate bad guy’ in front of you.

I am totally fine if people want to complain, just it makes no sense complaining problem B when DE makes a post fixing problem A. 

If you were following these update posts, you should notice one not only use dramatica words, but also always complains problem B in the topic about problem A, problem C under topic about problem B. 

To the point when you are complaining and communicate instead of yelling.

Have a nice day, tenno bro.

7 minutes ago, (NSW)dennymkv said:

First of all, I was not referring to you at all. So pls don’t jump onto the seat.

”Someone above me” isn’t equal to “the one above me”, I hope that make things clear.

if you didn’t do anything I mentioned, then you should know I wasn’t talking about you.

If you aren’t a bad guy, don’t be turned when someone says ‘I hate bad guy’ in front of you.

I am totally fine if people want to complain, just it makes no sense complaining problem B when DE makes a post fixing problem A. 

If you were following these update posts, you should notice one not only use dramatica words, but also always complains problem B in the topic about problem A, problem C under topic about problem B. 

To the point when you are complaining and communicate instead of yelling.

Have a nice day, tenno bro.

Don't know. I just don't notice these things and I don't memorize usernames. Sorry bro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Don't know. I just don't notice these things and I don't memorize usernames. Sorry bro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Check the Fortuna Status post, and you will find one saying POE now isn’t playable and there are no people playing on POE right now in the game. DE should fix POE first before move to Fortuna.....things like that.

Then you find in every switch announcement, weather good or bad one, he is always there complaining things and always make them mean and jump straight into judging the personality of DE stuffs. Then his comment always float on the surface.

Hope you understand how I feel now.

Guess I should simply following rule number 1 on internet : Don’t look at the comment zone. 

Just now, (NSW)dennymkv said:

Check the Fortuna Status post, and you will find one saying POE now isn’t playable and there are no people playing on POE right now in the game. DE should fix POE first before move to Fortuna.....things like that.

Then you find in every switch announcement, weather good or bad one, he is always there complaining things and always make them mean and jump straight into judging the personality of DE stuffs. Then his comment always float on the surface.

Guess I should simply following rule number 1 on internet : Don’t look at the comment zone. 

Oh yes I know now. I remember reading that comment. 

3 hours ago, (NSW)dennymkv said:

I assume you are referring to me. God forbid people have a critical opinion that is not aligning with yours!

At the time of that post, Plains of Eidolon was terrible to play and we were failing the vast majority of bounties due to bugs, issues, horrible lag and crashes!

Things have improved somewhat since then after they did server upgrades two weeks ago and now it goes a bit better and we have been able complete a lot more bounties now, though there are still plenty of annoying bugs and issues ( like horrible lag during intense fights, invisible mobs taking over defense camp phases, etc ) in PoE that need to be fixed.

I for one I am happy now that they take their time with the Fortuna update and not rushing it!

But now we get to a point that they can't just put every fix in the Fortuna update, since it's now pretty obvious (seeing how they are struggling making it work on the switch without crashes) that Fortuna is going to be still several weeks away from releasing, maybe even longer.

So now they need to start building a "real" hotfix for the current build and fix some of the most pressing and requested issues. It's been since 19th of December since the Switch version got it's last real hotfix!

The color bug for example, they already got a fix for it, so they should just put it in a hotfix and release it! The bug forums are full of people complaing about this and rightly so! Since this game is a true Platinum sink when it comes to customization and color palette unlocks.  People spend a lot of money on this and then it's downright unprofessional to leave such a bug in the game for so long. Especially since they already got a fix for it!

Edited by (NSW)Jeronan

13 hours ago, (NSW)Jeronan said:

The color bug for example, they already got a fix for it, so they should just put it in a hotfix and release it! The bug forums are full of people complaing about this and rightly so! Since this game is a true Platinum sink when it comes to customization and color palette unlocks.  People spend a lot of money on this and then it's downright unprofessional to leave such a bug in the game for so long. Especially since they already got a fix for it!

I completely agree with this. I already said this before but if this bug was on PC it would’ve been fixed right away or else PC players would freak out and start rioting. I’m not joking. I used to tell users in that hotfix thread and the switch bugs subforum that DE will release a fix for it in no time, I was completely wrong lol. I didn’t expect for that bug to last that long.