Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

Hi, I support releasing locked items to the public temporarily, but I can speak with everyone when I say that the choice of frames is disappointing. Ember has needed a rework for way too long and Frost Prime was just unvaulted with Ember in fact last year around the same time. This disappoints me as I started playing around that time and was hoping to see other Primed frames hit the relic rotation as time went on, but if we are just to expect to be fed them piecemeal over a very long period of time, I am very disappointed and even pained that DE is doing this.

The unvaulting should be met with cheer, but look at the comments, DE, I implore you... people are saddened by this, because it looks like the developers make the decision completely arbitrarily, not at all paying attention to countless threads where people have given an opinion of their favorite Warframe; I promise you that Ember nor Frost are there. Does this mean you will eventually rework Ember and we'll wanna experience that to its fullest when the time comes? Or are you really that far removed from your fanbase?

On 2019-01-22 at 11:14 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Prime Vault New.jpg

The elemental masters are back!

For a limited time, Ember Prime and Frost Prime return from the Vault. Get these two Prime Warframes plus high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum before they’re gone again on March 26!

Fire & Ice Dual Prime Pack Features:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Ember Prime
  • Frost Prime
  • Latron Prime
  • Reaper Prime
  • Sicarus Prime
  • Glaive Prime
  • Misa Prime Syandana
  • Pyra Prime Syandana
  • Titan Extractor Prime + Blueprint
  • Prime Glyphs

Ember Prime.jpg

Fire Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Ember Prime
  • Sicarus Prime
  • Glaive Prime
  • Pyra Prime Syandana
  • Prime Glyphs

Frost Prime.jpg

Ice Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Frost Prime
  • Latron Prime
  • Reaper Prime
  • Misa Prime Syandana
  • Prime Glyphs

Ember Prime Accessories.jpg

Ember Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Pyra Prime Syandana

Frost Prime Accessories.jpg

Frost Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Misa Prime Syandana

The Prime Vault opens on January 29 for PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – January 29
  • Europe – January 30
  • Asia – January 30
  • Japan – January 31

Will we be able to purchase the two syandanas in a single pack for 25$ like the usual or do we have to buy every accessory pack separately?

putting both syndanas in a single pack would be a good deal for the people who don’t own both syandanas instead of buying them separately.

I play pretty sporadically so I tend to take advantage of prime access and unvaultings. Don't have a lot of time to farm the frames. So, thank you for unvaulting the frames I bought last year about this time. I can keep my money this time around 😁

Hahahahahaha what are the chances

After spending a crazy amount of Plat for Frost Prime parts and a good and kind veteran friend of mine (who migrated from PC) chose the frost prime blueprint over another rare part he wanted during a lucky fissure mission just to give Frost BP to me, Frost Prime will now be easily farmable 😂😂

Why was Wyrm Prime removed from this vault pack ??????  I guess he was swapped out for a different weapon.   

This is the first time I have been let down by an unvault.  This is probably my 3rd year with the game??  Up to now every new unvault has been pretty fresh for me.   Im sure some things have repeated but I was to much a newbie at the time to even know it lol.  But Ember/frost/loki I remember very clearly because I had alot of fun farming for them on PoE.   

Meanwhile there is crap I have NEVER seen drop,  like Dual Kamas?,  Nikana Prime,  Ash prime  I know volt prime is only from Baro relics?? Never in my life seen Carrier Prime.

But even more disppointing by this relic pack....

You now have 2 open world maps.  I was really hoping you guys would have different relic tables for each location.   But instead they are the exact same..... Thats incredibly disappointing...

Atleast ps4 has Fortuna pt2 to look forward to.  If its to difficult though I plan on taking a big long break from Warframe.   No relics to farm,  no content to run,  2 months at the earliest before new stuff shows up.   Zzzzzzzz  But I have my fingers crossed. 

Archived