Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

On ‎2019‎-‎01‎-‎22 at 9:38 PM, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

We just had prime vault opening that lasted too long with nova & mag, please this is only for 1 month. I just want farm the mesa relics from bounties already.

Some people have a life next to gaming.

Eh, every time I hope there would be a "true" accessory pack. No plat, no extractors no boosters. There is a way to buy that stuff outside of Vaults. If i needed it, Id buy it.

Its like going to a car dealership and trying to buy a car, but they will also include a motorcycle, roller skates and and a Pogo stick in the offer and of course charge you for it. I dont need that stuff, and if I did, id just get it. All I want from you is the car.

All I need is a Syndana, but 14£ for a single cape in the game... Its the price of a cool Indie game. 

For the same amount of money one can buy 3 Tennogen Syndanas. Thats a waaay better deal.

Its not that I cant afford it or anything. Its just feels really wrong to pay 14£ for a single cosmetic item that wont even fit every single frame. Spending that money for 3 Tennogen syndanas will give u more versatility and choice. 

But I guess enough people are buying them so that DE doesnt feel the need to adjust anything.

I wonder what are their sales fro this stuff in countries where average salary is like 500-800 euros. Because thats probably a pretty big playerbase.

2 hours ago, CyberPrimate said:

I wonder what are their sales fro this stuff in countries where average salary is like 500-800 euros. Because thats probably a pretty big playerbase.

As a resident of said country I have to say, the prices are the same, but the 75% plat discount drops 2-4 times a month.

6 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

... but the 75% plat discount drops 2-4 times a month.

Well la de DA... I have never seen the mythical 75% discount over the ~240 login days I'm at. Hasn't stopped me from supporting them but wish I was shown some love at some point.

Am 22.1.2019 um 21:36 schrieb Nakrast:

Will there be a bundle for all the accessories? Or they are separate only?

That's what I was hoping for :/ I mainly wanted to buy the accessories and farm the weapons for once (as I already got both frames) instead of buying the big bundle.

But seeing as you can't get the accessories any other way and the price for both bundles is around 35 bucks, I might just spend the extra 20 bucks and get *everything*

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Zelmeno:

Well la de DA... I have never seen the mythical 75% discount over the ~240 login days I'm at. Hasn't stopped me from supporting them but wish I was shown some love at some point.

Same. I had the 60% once, but never the fabled 75% :/ 

2 hours ago, non_entity said:

Same. I had the 60% once, but never the fabled 75% 😕

60%! Look at mr./mrs. luck over here... I get 20% like once a week and think I got my first 50% a week or two ago. Honestly, It doesn't really matter since I make most of my plat by trading but now I know not to try gambling.

On 2019-01-22 at 11:14 PM, [DE]Helen said:

The Prime Vault opens on January 29 for PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – January 29
  • Europe – January 30
  • Asia – January 30
  • Japan – January 31

I can't seem to find the packs on steam yet. When will these be available there?

• 3 weeks later...
Am 24.1.2019 um 21:33 schrieb (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN:

Why was Wyrm Prime removed from this vault pack ??????  I guess he was swapped out for a different weapon.   

This is the first time I have been let down by an unvault.  This is probably my 3rd year with the game??  Up to now every new unvault has been pretty fresh for me.   Im sure some things have repeated but I was to much a newbie at the time to even know it lol.  But Ember/frost/loki I remember very clearly because I had alot of fun farming for them on PoE.   

Meanwhile there is crap I have NEVER seen drop,  like Dual Kamas?,  Nikana Prime,  Ash prime  I know volt prime is only from Baro relics?? Never in my life seen Carrier Prime.

But even more disppointing by this relic pack....

You now have 2 open world maps.  I was really hoping you guys would have different relic tables for each location.   But instead they are the exact same..... Thats incredibly disappointing...

Atleast ps4 has Fortuna pt2 to look forward to.  If its to difficult though I plan on taking a big long break from Warframe.   No relics to farm,  no content to run,  2 months at the earliest before new stuff shows up.   Zzzzzzzz  But I have my fingers crossed. 

You know, that Wyrm Prime was released with Loki Prime and Bo Prime?

That's why Wyrm Prime isnt in this Vault Pack.

• 1 month later...

Archived