Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the thought process behind these unvaultings? Ember and Frost on the 29th.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

1 minute ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Frost I kind of get but Ember was fairly recently just unvaulted and then vaulted.

Wasn't Frost unvaulted with Ember a year ago?

1 hour ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

There was indeed the double unvaulting, last year, I don't get why you are confused 😕

Because Ember, Loki Frost was February-April 2018. I feel as though Trinity, Sayrn and/or Ash would have been a better option rather than Ember/Frost. Because Saryn, Trinity and Ash were all vaulted in 2017. And haven't been seen since. (Minus the Trinity Prime Twitch give away that is)

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

25 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

wait, I didn't hear this before, they're taking Frost and Ember out of the Vault again? bruh..

seriously I reckon anyone who started warframe more than two months ago must have both those frames by now, they're the most common primes by a huge margin...

They didn't even mix up the weapons or accessories. Also extractors again? Really...

My big complaint is can they keep prime access to one set of bounties cetus/fortuna, and unvaultings on the other? I wanna get mesa prime relics efficiently, and these unvaultings clogging both bounty drop pools is redundant. Gotta have some reason to go back to the plains right?

Also yeah, Fire, Ice and Loki prime came out early last year too. I want carrier prime back out in the relic world. He's been gone 18 months now. Helios prime is locked in the vault with him. Frost has been available with twitch anyway.

Who cares about Ember anyway? Clearly not DE after they nerfed her ass to a smoldering charcoal.

Maybe DE finally realized how the Relic system would get out of hand and the Prime Vault would be stuffed. Carrier Prime, Saryn Prime Access, Vauban Prime Access, Nekros Prime Access, Valkyr Prime Access, Banshee Prime Access, and more have yet to come back from the Vault and every 90 days the list grows. There is no way DE can keep up with Twitch Prime and Unvaultings unless they do 4 Vault Access simultaneously every 90 days offset to Prime Access. Double digit relic numbers are also becoming the new norm as the single digit ones haven't been seen in 3 years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Maybe DE finally realized how the Relic system would get out of hand and the Prime Vault would be stuffed. Carrier Prime, Saryn Prime Access, Vauban Prime Access, Nekros Prime Access, Valkyr Prime Access, Banshee Prime Access, and more have yet to come back from the Vault and every 90 days the list grows. There is no way DE can keep up with Twitch Prime and Unvaultings unless they do 4 Vault Access simultaneously every 90 days offset to Prime Access. Double digit relic numbers are also becoming the new norm as the single digit ones haven't been seen in 3 years.

That said, 

They might as well create an entirely new game mod and just throw all the vaulted relics in. And release the accessories every 3 months. 

I'm personally on the side of "The Prime Vault shouldn't exist".

But yeah, I can only imagine how crazy this whole system is going to get when we have 30+ Frames, 40+ weapons / companions in the Vault, waiting to be cycled back into the game or through Twitch.

Axi L20 here we come.

Ok came here soon as i saw the news cos, i duno the thought process to the unvaulting either, cos its upset my farming of relics. 

im not one who enjoys grinding the game. sitting around a interception for god knows how long just to farm relics isnt my idea of a good time, but i do enjoy doing bounties on fortuna. with the mesa primes release i was excited to farm her parts from fortuna. then the unvault happens. OK, fair enough, give ways for players to farm there relics effectively, i get it. but this is just a bit of a piss take. they say the vault is gona close the 29th. ok, i mark it on my list, thats when il do my farming!

and now this. is this how its gona be now, just repeated unvaults over and over with no in between to take up the (in my oppinion) less grindy nature of fortuna bounties? hell they throw this trash all over the star chart as it is. can we at the very least have plains dedicated to unvaulted stuff and leave Fortuna alone? rather then both open worlds just dedicated to the vaulted relics? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tellakey said:

Awww man, I wish they gave us new accessory packs as opposed to Ember/Frost for the 100th time.

I hate to admit it, but I've been playing going on 4 years and I don't have anything in this unvaulting (career takes up a lot of my time), so I'm personally looking forward to it. 

Dropping $60 for sure, sorry.

3 hours ago, Colin248 said:

Ok came here soon as i saw the news cos, i duno the thought process to the unvaulting either, cos its upset my farming of relics. 

im not one who enjoys grinding the game. sitting around a interception for god knows how long just to farm relics isnt my idea of a good time, but i do enjoy doing bounties on fortuna. with the mesa primes release i was excited to farm her parts from fortuna. then the unvault happens. OK, fair enough, give ways for players to farm there relics effectively, i get it. but this is just a bit of a piss take. they say the vault is gona close the 29th. ok, i mark it on my list, thats when il do my farming!

and now this. is this how its gona be now, just repeated unvaults over and over with no in between to take up the (in my oppinion) less grindy nature of fortuna bounties? hell they throw this trash all over the star chart as it is. can we at the very least have plains dedicated to unvaulted stuff and leave Fortuna alone? rather then both open worlds just dedicated to the vaulted relics? 

Regardless of what frame gets unvaulted, they should make their relics reward more scattered around places that aren't played as much. They did it with the void, even though there is no reason to go to the void other than farming Argon Relics or if you wanna do 'high level' endless MOT. They should make more use of the Derelict, finally lifting the key requirement as it's pointless after Orokin Towers keys were gone aswell, allowing entrance at any given time and in public matchmaking. Derelict is empty unless you're farming corrupted mods (and people just play Capture) or mutagen samples/Octavia chassis. The simple fact that there's no public matchmaking there kinda ruins the whole tileset.

Well, the last time it happened, they didn't actually have the separate accessory packs, so it seems fair to at least make that available once before putting it back into storage.

What I don't get is having to get Titan Extractor Prime multiple times if you're getting both accessory packs, it kind of seems like a waste. Smacks of that artificial price padding that was happening with not having the accessory packs in the first place. Which is kind of unnecessary when you're selling *virtual items*, it's not like you have to clear your virtual inventory shelves.

Edited by weirdee
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I'm curious to know. There is obviously no rhythm or reasoning behind them. Ember/Frost Prime was fairly recently just unvaulted and then vaulted. So help me understand? 

Edit: Trinity, Saryn and Ash were all vaulted in 2017.

I think it's so that Switch Players can get their hands on all of the vaulted primes this year eventually.