Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Warframe Avatars, Where Do I Get Them?

Glisp

Question

13 answers to this question

The Prime Avatars were a reset bug where it gave the people who reset during the first month the reset became available got it. They fixed the bug so that people couldn't get it anymore and it was considered more of a slip up than something exclusive.

They were gained via a bug, unfair that they can keep them really.

hey hey hey.

stop being such a sore loser eh?

we got ours (me included) because we reset the second it came available and we never knew about it...

so i really dislike when people say "unfair" when it really comes down to them not having it and they want whatever...

stop being such a little 2 year old spoiled brat that says unfair for everything.

trust me, you need to really experience what unfair means in real life...

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

hey hey hey.

stop being such a sore loser eh?

we got ours (me included) because we reset the second it came available and we never knew about it...

so i really dislike when people say "unfair" when it really comes down to them not having it...

To be fair though, those of us who paid to actually OWN Xcal Prime really should have the avatar.

Yeah, it should really be part of the founders packages IMO. I mean, we paid some good money to the company to support them, I don't see why they made the Avatars just to let them go to waste. 

Agreed. It would be a nice touch. One would think it is not much of a work, since the pics are already done.