Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So whats your opineon on ANTHEM?

_Dan

8 minutes ago, (XB1)poodlebingo 65 said:

I have pre-ordered the game and don't then expect to return to Warfame, though never say never.

Never understood how anyone can by this egocentric to make this kind of thread.
"Oh hello, I'm a random from the internet, and I stop playing your game".

Have a nice time playing Anthem.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, (XB1)poodlebingo 65 said:

No longer, and it isn't just the usual burnout, it has become a chore and because of this just a grind.

From what we can read, it is the usual burnout.

So, you're leaving a game you're not enjoying anymore for a game you hope to enjoy better. That's... nice for you, I hope you find what you wish, but that maybe didn't deserve this topic.

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 2

I’m keeping an eye on Athem... hopefully it will be a fun game.. I’ve learned to wait for a game to get released and patched before seriously considering it. That said, I love how connected I feel to the developers of Warframe... there’s value there that I’m not gonna give up soon but I have nowhere near the hours you have invested...

"demise of Warframe"....oh boy the drama

I hope you will find what your looking for, me? I see EA and nope for at least half a year.

And admit it.....you be back for Railjack and New War(both be out during 2019 If i am not mistaken), if only to try them for abit.

• Like 2

hace 21 minutos, (XB1)poodlebingo 65 dijo:

Firstly, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Anthem will be released in February and is expected to rival Warframe. I have pre-ordered the game and don't then expect to return to Warfame, though never say never. I feel that the game has become stale and unenjoyable. I currently play with two profiles, one has 2729 hours played and the other has 4355 hours. I have also spent hundreds of £and have enjoyed, for the most part, that 'investment'. No longer, and it isn't just the usual burnout, it has become a chore and because of this just a grind. I play as a means to an end but what that end is I don't know.

The last thing I want to see is the demise of Warframe but if things don't change I can see it happening. More enlightened players than me have ideas about the game's future, DE should listen and at least communicate with those players instead of cultivating their own online personalities. I doubt that this will happen but anyway DE, thanks for the ride and good luck.

Ok, enjoy anthem. 

See you soon in railjack, or the new war, or the trials returning, or with the melee 3.0, or in the new events, or.... ah no, you can´t play warframe if you play other game. 

Mas vale malo conocido que bueno por conocer. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, (XB1)poodlebingo 65 said:

Firstly, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Anthem will be released in February and is expected to rival Warframe. I have pre-ordered the game and don't then expect to return to Warfame, though never say never. I feel that the game has become stale and unenjoyable. I currently play with two profiles, one has 2729 hours played and the other has 4355 hours. I have also spent hundreds of £and have enjoyed, for the most part, that 'investment'. No longer, and it isn't just the usual burnout, it has become a chore and because of this just a grind. I play as a means to an end but what that end is I don't know.

The last thing I want to see is the demise of Warframe but if things don't change I can see it happening. More enlightened players than me have ideas about the game's future, DE should listen and at least communicate with those players instead of cultivating their own online personalities. I doubt that this will happen but anyway DE, thanks for the ride and good luck.

Goodbye. And after Anthem releases, I likewise, don't expect you to then return when RailJack released in Warframe, or when The New War releases in Warframe, or when parts of Melee 3.0 release in Warframe, or when the Bigalyst releases with the Gas City Rework in Warframe, or when Tennocon 2019 rolls around, or when the next Open World area in Warframe is announced...you get the idea.

I like to think people are entitled to their informed opinions. So if you've taken a good look at EA's history, especially recent history, of game releases with their "games as a service" motto and you feel that Anthem will somehow "rival" Warframe, all I can do is wish you good luck with that opinion.

You're going to need it.

I can't believed people are still so gullible enough to pre-order something from EA.

EA. The company that adopt predatory practices and anti-consumerism. The company that left a bad stench on the gaming industry.

Good luck.

Edited by ZesiMuerte
  • Like 3

It's okay to play multiple games of the same genre. I've played Warframe, Dentiny, and will probably try out Anthem too. Warframe is not going to die, it's not going to strongly compete with anything.

Warframe is an amazing game and has proven it time and again. I love the staff at DE and the passion they've put into Warframe. I'm never just going to abandon it.

Only pre-order if you trust a company implicitly. Like, you have 100% faith that the product they'll provide is one that you'll enjoy immensely, and that they have either never given you reason to doubt or that you have very good reason to discount that doubt. It should be the ultimate expression of faith in a company. It's basically a trust fall - you wouldn't do it with just about anyone. Yet a lot of people do it financially with companies...

EA, in my and many other people's opinion have not earned that trust due to repeated shady actions. Very, very few have. Hell, one of my most-hyped games for 2019 is Devil May Cry 5 and I'm not pre-ordering that game. I'm probably going to get it day one which amounts to much the same thing, but although Capcom have bought a lot of faith and DMC5 specifically definitely has, it's not bought absolute faith - so I'm not acting on that faith. It is pretty damn close though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XB1)poodlebingo 65 said:

I have pre-ordered the game  

Oh, I'm sorry for you

But like others have said, do you not know how EA works & treat their "fans" by now?

EDIT: Yeah, not fans, let's just say customer instead

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

33 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Oh, I'm sorry for you

But like others have said, do you not know how EA works & treat their "fans" by now?

EDIT: Yeah, not fans, let's just say customer instead

Please don't feel sorry for me, but thanks anyway.

It's just as well that I'm gullible and unprincipled otherwise I wouldn't be so stupid as to pre-order from EA. I just wish that they would treat me badly. Maybe they will and then I'll tell you all that you were right all along. I really do need a reason to agree with your opinions so I'm looking forward to the day. Enjoying their new game really has nothing to do with this, so please don't let that influence your opinions. But thanks anyway.