Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akbolto Prime "jams" if you click too much

LokiTheCondom

Got my hands on these pair of bad boys and I noticed that the firing speed doesn't correspond to its listed value. Supposedly I should be dishing out 8 rounds per second, but my fire rate felt hella slow.

Noticed eventually that I clicked too fast the shots just kinda jams. The only way to fire as fast as its listed value is timing your clicks which just feels....off. Doesn't look like it's an intended feature.

Edited by LokiTheCondom

This "jam" could just be user error called oversampling where you click too fast, faster than the game allows the weapon to fire. Your 1st click registers, but your 2nd click is too early so the game ignores it because otherwise it would fire faster than intended. Then your 3rd click registers, but it isn't lined up perfectly with the next available time to fire so the fire rate feels slower overall. Basically, depending on how fast you click, you could have every other click not do anything because you are clicking faster than the weapon is allowed to fire.

Edited by DeathshotSE

12 hours ago, DeathshotSE said:

This "jam" could just be user error called oversampling where you click too fast, faster than the game allows the weapon to fire. Your 1st click registers, but your 2nd click is too early so the game ignores it because otherwise it would fire faster than intended. Then your 3rd click registers, but it isn't lined up perfectly with the next available time to fire so the fire rate feels slower overall. Basically, depending on how fast you click, you could have every other click not do anything because you are clicking faster than the weapon is allowed to fire.

Nope, tested with an 8 rounds/s Telos Akbolto and compared with my 8 rounds/s Akbolto Prime (even timed myself for it). I can consistently achieve the listed fire rate of the former but the latter at most could only pump out 5 rounds/s thanks to the jams.

Edited by LokiTheCondom