Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friendly Ratels

imtooniceforthis

This has happened to me a few times now and it's really annoying. So basically, ratels become friendly and you can't kill them. 

I was doing a normal defend mission in Io, Jupiter. I was with one other person and we were on round 15. When we killed last of the enemies, the round wasn't done. We found  the culprit for this and it was a ratel. It was marked on the map as friendly. We couldn't kill it. We had to just leave the mission. 

This has happened before and it's really frustrating. Please fix this, thank you.

I had some do this doing the potato invasion last night. I was fighting on the Grineer side, but some (not all) of the Ratels were friendly. Luckily it was an extermination and another mode that didn't require me to kill everything like the posters above.

If Nyx enslaves an enemy that spawns minions ( like a sniper crewman that throws the ratel traps ), when it spawns minions they will be permanently friendly. Same goes for Revenant and Enthralling enemies that spawn minions.

The bug is that instead of them spawning as enemies on the enemy team with a replicated timed buff changing them to player team, they are spawned as enemies natively set to the player team. This means they count for the enemy counter when spawned but remain immune to 'friendly fire' as they are permanently on the player team, and so halt the mission.