Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Shadows Of The Dead

[DE]Rebecca

YOH i am folheiro. i need to say that the new pvp is awesome and all but the problem is that the duel in the dojo is bugged, when i kill my oponent, he doesn't spawn, the same happens if he kills me i do not spawn and then i have to leave the dojo and enter again. So thats it, OH an fyi i think that this bug should be fixed.

YOH i am folheiro. i need to say that the new pvp is awesome and all but the problem is that the duel in the dojo is bugged, when i kill my oponent, he doesn't spawn, the same happens if he kills me i do not spawn and then i have to leave the dojo and enter again. So thats it, OH an fyi i think that this bug should be fixed.

I agree

Edited by Chigano

So far I'm feeling really iffy on the Nekros farming. I mean, its similar to how we farm for Prime weapons but more intensive - and thus far I have yet to see a Golem Nav in the Orokin Derelicts. Stamina system... I really don't like. *RIP Raid Missions* Though the new arsenal is pretty good :) Love the new weapons~ But I miss Ember so much... being nerfed into a redundant pyromancer.

so, all in all, I really like U10, except for...

the farming for keys for farming for keys for farming for Nekros thing

and the stamina. even with a Nova with a 120% Quick Rest mod it's almost as slow as default. Also, the "timer before charge" is a horrible addition, it, as many have said, takes out the fluidity of the game, and basically penalises you for sprinting, wallrunning and even meleeing... please take it out

So many people complain, it's pathetic and it makes you look ungrateful.

DE, the update is great, better than most you have done. The only bad aspect of the update is the stamina bar, apart from that, it's fantastic

We are providing feedback. Not all feedback is positive. If all we ever do is heap praise upon DE, they'll think they can do no wrong and the game will die even faster (they all do eventually). I had thought (like so many others) that Armor 2.0 was going to be arriving in U10, not some unmentioned change to the Stamina system. The enemies still possess insane armor and Effective Hit Points later in the game, which makes the new assault rifle (10 base damage, 35% crit chance, 300% crit damage) still completely useless compared to the likes of the Ogris, Acrid, Despair, Kunai, HEK, and Strun Wraith.

Also, Dakka Prime being a melee weapon? Are you @(*()$ kidding me DE? What do most people think when they hear the word Dakka? That's right! The Orkz from Warhammer 40k, who would call a Boar-Prime's peller count combined with the RoF of the Gorgon being dual wielded like Twin Vipers as 'Not Enuff Dakka!'. That is what Dakka means, an unending stream of big bullets coming from everywhere all the time and even then, it's not enough.

Also, Dakka Prime being a melee weapon? Are you @(*()$ kidding me DE? What do most people think when they hear the word Dakka? That's right! The Orkz from Warhammer 40k, who would call a Boar-Prime's peller count combined with the RoF of the Gorgon being dual wielded like Twin Vipers as 'Not Enuff Dakka!'. That is what Dakka means, an unending stream of big bullets coming from everywhere all the time and even then, it's not enough.

The more i read about Dakka and Orkz the more i get images in my head like a reworked Sargas Ruk being a 6 meter tall cyborg who wields two dual barreled Gorgons, with highly random spread (to balance out the wall of bullets).

Keep up the good work on update 10 and the hotfixes, I got addicted to this game but there's still a LOT to go on fixing. The UI is a total mess and crashes/bugs/vanishes every time. I got into a defense mission and after wave 10 on the claim and exit screen, I got a bugged mod which had 7% something 7% something 7% something with all 10 ticks upgraded and couldn't save and exit, the buttons did not work, thus I died on that same screen and lost all drops from the past 5 waves.

It's perfectly normal to get a big update out and bugs to occur, but they need to be worked in a quick fashion as some are gamebreaking bugs.

I'll give DE for the effort a 7,5/10 score on this update overall, because of the countless bugs.

日本語で失礼します。

スタミナのステータスに意味をもたせるという意図はわかりますが、スロット数に余裕がなさすぎて不便すぎます。

最低限必要なMODが多く、今回のスタミナのステータスの見直しで、状況は更に悪化しました。

いろいろ面白いMODが追加されているのに、スロット数、キャパシティともに足りず、付けられません。

余裕が無いからこそ、どれをつけるのか選ぶことでプレイに差が生まれる…という意図でしょうが、

やりすぎです。もう少し緩和してください。

FORMAの使用が条件でもいいので、スロット+2まで追加が欲しいです。

また面白いMODのためのキャパシティも足りないので、MOD初期コストを少し下げて欲しいです。

(ランク30でキャパシティ30 / 60というのは切りがいいので、キャパシティそのものはそのままでいいでしょう)

最初から十分走れる状態じゃないと、初心者さんにとっても、かなり厳しいですよ。

NINJAが売りなんですから…。

Edited by wai1092

So while I was a bit angry at the start at the thought of the whole key bussiness, I sort of like the idea now a little. The Golem is a very unique boss and well worth the grind to get to him. I dare say that it is the closest thing we currently have to a final boss in the game which is awesome of course.

Not sure how many has mentioned this, but the Rescue missions is something that NEEDS to be fixed, the AI is not the smartest, they have been given weapons that they rarely if never use, they don't take cover when attacked and mostly just stand around to be killed.

I have also been wondering when we will get more music and options for it, with a massive boss like the Golem, the drums used for almost all battles just seems... well it doesn't feel as grand.

I would love for boss themes to be introduced, enemies like Captain Vor and the upcoming Corpus Villain deserve some unique sounding battle themes when fighting them and the J2000-Golem should have a massive orchestral (or heavy metal) theme, one for the first stage, another for the second.

I don't know how long the Beta will go, how many bosses will be re-made, but I hope that the music will be thought of and improved along with them. And the Rescue missions, seriously the AI needs to think smart.

Edited by Jowain92

So... My dear Digital Extreme, guys. I hope you rested well. <3

Ready for more feedback? This one will be harsh, a bit.

First of, THANK YOU SO @(*()&#036; MUCH, OMG, REALLY. <3

FINALLY you guys FIX the Stamina! Woo!

Still a little bit bullS#&amp;&#036; with cooldown timer and all, but.. I digress.

It's a good thing you finally realize that gotta-go-fasss is the way of us, Tenno.

Second..well, this will be harsh.

WHERE THE F*** Ember's and Trin's fixes!?

The more I played around the Orokin Derelict missions with her, the more I realize she won't be viable anymore in any possible way if there's no fix for her anytime soon.

Her fragility and low-damage, even against a whole squad of Chargers and Runner, isn't enough, at all.

My WoF can barely injure a Toxic, for crying out loud.

C'mon, guys.. She a.. Caster, remember? Scott says that. But she still isn't.

At least make her able to burn MORE people with her WoF (hint, infinite amount of people), and not just 3 guys.

Rack up the power requirement to 150 or something, to "balance" it.

Make her a caster that spit fires and kick asses. Not caster, the friendly ghost.

...Wait...

Thirdly, I gave up on asking for Golem's ingenious farm, but..let's talk about the Orokin Derelict, at large.

- First, why it's so dark?

Does the Orokin like dark places? Like the closet or the basement, or something?

Basement Closet?

- Second, the minimap will always #*(&#036;%%@ up.

I don't know if it's only on me, but sometimes the minimap points at the other side of the room, while the extraction actually just a straight-forward run.

- Third, why it's so dark?

- Forth, the enemies are..awesome.

So far I've seen an active turret actually shooting at the infested, after my friend accidentally activate it.

I don't know if that's intended, but it gave the atmosphere that, well, the world is actually belieavable. That the ship DID infected, and not just yet-another tile-set.

Kudos on that too.

- Fifth, the Nav Coordinate is too damn..dark.

Could you, like.. Make it like..more eye-friendly? Thanks.

- Sixth, WHY THE F*** IT'S SO DARK!?

Okay, I guess that's all.

Overall, after 10.0.3, I got less complains, and the game actually getting better.

Maybe you guys CAN redeem yourself after all.

Oh, one more thing.

INSTALL SOME LIGHT, OROKIN! Goddamnit.

Tenno's predecessor are all nocturnal or something? Damn.

I can understand to some point you need to boost your income ....

After i look at the video about the update 10 when the helmet wasn'T intend to be so important in the build of a tenno.

There are two think important in free game

Income option and game vital option

income in most game are : the STYLE  If you want to make some item look great on champ and make each tenno look unik it's ok with the color and new style helmet but if you add some value like reducing health and boosting speed (rhino helmet) you will get problem like you said in your video. One advice you did the mistake by walking in the random poops of the dogs now remove your feet from it and continue your walk and learn to check where you walk. But don't repeat the same mistake.

vital option are :Etablish the principale in your game if you say ninja play free and you want people to wallrun and dash and roll why making a new stamina system it's like cutting the wing of red bull in : red bull give you wing ... well most people will say WTF

if you said something in the patch about many big change like damage system, warframe ajustment. if you are plaining something that big say it in the video. Say in advance it's way too big for one patch we will be splitting the content in many patch because we got too much to do.

This way you will reduce the impact on your community and you will warned them like saying :

Hey guys we got a lot to do and it can't be done in one patch. Each patch will get a part of what we promise thank in advance:

1. balance the warframe

2. new damage system

3. new design

4. new look for the style

Regarding the new orokin relic thing ... i know you want to implant some late game content with shadowy style environment it's ok but try to make a good ratio ressource/credit to make it reachable for people who are not in a big clan and farming day and night.

Right now i can say : Big farmer or intensive player got there new challenge and lazy player got screwed hard .... because what they want is running walrun and doing ninja tricks but way i need more stamina .....

the driver want more speed but the gaz line can't give enough gaz to the engine .... result the car got juked ....

thank for trying to make the game better but try not to mess all up in one patch.

Sigh...

As I stated in the Vauban nerf forum in far too many words, it appears that every update to "fix" perceived problems seems to be a rouse to "fix" the fun out of the game. When I started playing Warframe right after it went to open beta, there were so many ways to go and kill stuff. If you wanted to primarily be up in somebody's kool-aid and stab them with some bladed weapon or bludgeon them with a blunt object, you could. If you wanted to snipe someone from far away, you could. If you wanted to rambo things with automatic weapons, you could. If you wanted to run really fast through a mission you could do that. if you wanted to wall run and shoot across the map while trying to pick people off with a pistol you could. Lots of ways to kill things, anything goes.

Now fast forward to this current patch. The GIF that shows the dude running and stopping running and stopping down the hall...yeah that's about right. As many have said, the fluidity of movement is a key concept to the game. But what chaps my &amp;#&#33; even more than that is the fact that I can only swing a melee weapon so many times before I'm out of stamina. So as useless as melee is against higher level mobs, its even more usless now. And as such melee isn't a very viable option outside of low to mid level missions. The core problem with the nerf to stamina and the previous nerfs to the warframes I feel hasn't really been touched on by anyone. What this does is limit gameplay. Some people complain about things being OP, or they complain about rushers, or they complain about whatever. The problem is that before these nerfs, you could do any number of things in many different ways. If you don't want to rush through a mission you don't have to. Just don't use sprint, and don't group with people who are going to rush through something. If you think that skills on whatever Warframe are OP, don't use them, and play a different style of gameplay. The game allowed you to handicap or overload yourself into whatever you wanted to do.

But with this stamina nerf, I now feel pigeon holed into being whatever frame and merely shooting things to death. If I want to melee a large number of things and have to move in and out of mobs quickly using sprint, I probably don't have enough in the tank to actually swing my weapon for a few seconds after getting to where I wanted to go. I might not have enough in the tank to jump and knock someone down. I might not even have enough to get to someone without getting shot a few hundred times in a large room filled with many mobs. The problem with that is, before I had the option to wallrun jump and slice open someone almost any time I felt like it. Now, I have the option of shooting a mob then picking a new mob to shoot and stutter stepping down a hall like a kid trying not to get in trouble from the teacher for running through the halls.

And along the same lines, nerfing the warframes powers is pointless. I can handicap myself if I feel like it, but forcing me to have less at my disposal smacks of someone telling me how I can and cannot play the game. This PvP element that has been added is a slippery slope that I fear the developers have just stepped both feet off of and are now starting to slide down. I have played MMO's for the better part of 12 years now. PvP can be a rewarding experience, but it is almost always the death of any game not specifically set to be a PvP game. The PvE element of any game always suffers from PvP. Enter now all the cries of ___________ warframe is too OP in pvp, they need to be nerfed, and then when it happens that frame is utter crap for any PvE functionality it once had. If people think the nerfs to frames were bad in the past, wait till they start nerfs to balance PvP. As others have said, there are plenty of games that offer PvP, this wasn't supposed to be one, and shouldn't be one. To quote Yoda, PvP "leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." And then we are all one with the Dark Side.

The flair is gone, the uniqueness is gone, and the fun is gone. I've got top level mods, every frame except necros, and a majority of the weapons available in this game. Yet I have to use 1-3 of those (and they are all guns) in order to kill anything in a reasonable enough time to not die to the other 20 guys shooting my slow @$$ into oblivion. Increasing the level of mobs to higher levels instead of changing their AI to be smarter while at the same time nerfing the power of the frames doesn't make the game harder and more balanced, it just makes it tedious. Now its like I'm playing COD in space with a ridiculously awesome (looking) ninja suit that limits me more than Lou Gherig's Disease. I mean seriously, why didn't you just say "Hey, we wanted to do a game where you were a ninja in space, but you have Polio and have to wear leg braces to counteract your awesome ninja skills cause that wouldn't be fair for the cyborg, robot, or zombie baddies. And if that sounds exciting, you also have pneumonia and get tired often, so your super ninja self has to prop your bad legs against a resting wall and shoot waves of stuff that come out at you with your gun." That sounds like a ninja in space game I want to play, I'm a ninja, I have a dojo, and I end up walking places with a gun shooting half a clip into a lvl 120 mob while 20 other lvl 120 mobs are kicking the crap out of me. Thanks for the ride till now, it was fun, now it isn't.

Edited by Beaudrillard

Sprint no!!!!! We're supposed to be space ninjas! Not freaking Rhino! Scrap the stamina thing entirely! Let us run forever! Let us attack all day erry day! We're space ninjas! Ninjas can run forever in every ninja game ever! C'mon, DE. You keep taking the fun out of agility!

DE I have 1 request....can you make more server instead of ASIA, you can make it SEA server. Too many problem on making squad and this will prevent annoying experience while play this game.

(Just want to make this game more playable to everyone)

Thank You for your Hardwork,

Edited by Aukkakan