Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Shadows Of The Dead

[DE]Rebecca

Hey devs!

First time in the forums so I will try and keep this brief.

I LOVE THIS GAME.   I am diggin' the update.  I dig that you listen.

On a more "meh" note:

1) Dojo duels: 1 kill and locked in "dead mode" = problem.

2) Scarves: Can it match the colors of my warframe PLEASE?

3) Stamina: Middle ground with U10 and pre-U10?

4) I love my melee. Please don't make it any combination of impossible or impractical.

Thank you all for your hard work. I know you constantly strive to better the game.

Best of luck.

Well, the only problem is Ember and Trinity is almost totally out of the game now. Ember is just another Volt while Trinity is almost there, only being held back by her ult(Blessing). I do sincerely hope you guys listen to the rants of the players, and not just disregard it. Right now it almost feels like you already abandoned our comments, with our 26 pages of posts(and more to come) here unable to reach out to you.

Well, the only problem is Ember and Trinity is almost totally out of the game now. Ember is just another Volt while Trinity is almost there, only being held back by her ult(Blessing). I do sincerely hope you guys listen to the rants of the players, and not just disregard it. Right now it almost feels like you already abandoned our comments, with our 26 pages of posts(and more to come) here unable to reach out to you.

Let's hope they want to read this thread again.

Let's..

ok does it look like I am the only one having problems with zoominf after U10? 
if I zoom with rifle while running the cursor will just start glitching if I stop then it will zoom, with pistol I can't zoom while running, but zooming works fine while walking, make it like it was before U10, worked charmly - zoomed while running the tenno would switch to walking automatically...

Not sure how many has mentioned this, but the Rescue missions is something that NEEDS to be fixed, the AI is not the smartest, they have been given weapons that they rarely if never use, they don't take cover when attacked and mostly just stand around to be killed.

The weapon which the hostages carry is not there to be used, i'm pretty sure it's a necessary placeholder because of how the evolution engine works. If you look closely you will notice that it's the 9mm pistol from darkSector.

So technical they are supposed to be unarmed, but to be registered as objects to be attacked by the AI, they have to carry a gun.

Cryo pods also used to carry this gun, i kid you not, in the early versions of defence if you look behind the pod you could find a pistol half burried in the ground.

Am-m-m...
I don't know what to say about this update.
Yes it's interesting but in one i must reply.
Your translation in russian - is not very... at least - normal.
I don't know where but i want to help you with translations!
I'm translating all your streams in Twitch and all your updates in social network called www.vk.com, and everyone saying im doin' it very good.
So, i want to help with all translations in russian.
All i need is just contact with one of DE just for this reason and if he/she will say "no", i won't talk about this anymore.

Played a few hours now and I like the UI changes.

What I don't like are the still existing problems that should be fixed soon and most of the other changes, e.g. stamina.

Stamina restrictions are not preventing from rushing whatsoever but instead slowing down all players.

Rushers are still rushing (slower but nevertheless its rushing), while the non-rushers are still trying hard to keep up. So?

There is no add to teamplay since the update. Adding to teamplay never happens through nerfing abilities, only through making it worth the time and effort.

E.g. if the droprates of bosses would be affected by the number of players damaging him (forcing 4 players to fight him to increase chances for best drops) and the droprates of mobs affected by the number of players around them (small to mid-size area, forcing players to stay together for farming rare mods and resources faster) THAT might add to teamplay.

this is to prevent players from using a single mod in two different places in their loadout at the same time while in a mission

*cough* Its still working with secondary weapons and sentinels burstlaser (pistol), cause the update is only affecting primary weapon mods so far. *cough*

Considering the update there is a german saying like: "Well meant is the opposite of well done."

Waiting for the next update ...

So many new features and nothing about CHAT. Developers, make a normal chat like a WoW's chat.

I want invite other player by clicking Right Mouse Button on his name in chat, exactly in chat, not in right list

Edited by Guest

the game really need some balancing in the dmg output of the warframe now...some of the warframe kinda pretty useless now in term of their dmg n utility.....need balancing...from what i saw majority of frame currently ingame is mostly mag excal nova rhino n frost.....really hard to see ember,trin even more for banshee n volt n saryn....y is that?mag of coz ppl play for the prime...frost for the def corpus need globe...rhino quite good skills....n nova obviously for her MPRIME......its like the other warframe is being throw away.....i really hope DE make one patch that can balance all the frames then u guys can focus of adding new things....what the use of nekros ult if nova MPRIME boom all the enemy...quite lame...if DE can alter the all the ultimate SPELL to atleast get some pretty similar dmg with +slow or anything...that will be pretty good for the game....for the game it is now...the fun is not there...sometime when dont have nova in def mission it kinda really hard but if got nova too easy.....need some tweaking of dmg been done so at least we can enjoy the game with all equal dmg of warframe with pro n cons..... ^^

What if the reason they nerfed stamina was to get us to use the movement skills more?

Agreed. I personnally don't see any major issue with the new stamina system.

Yes, you can't run for long, but who really runs in this game anyway ? Keep jumping around, and stamina will keep flowing.

What if the reason they nerfed stamina was to get us to use the movement skills more?

What movement skills? You mean helicoptering which is allready something the devs distaste? Or you mean sliding what everyone was allready doing the whole time to restore their stamina and got gimped by the first stamina change? Because i can't think of any other good moves that didn't consume stamina as much as running which would in any way benefit from us being unable to run more than 10 meters.

There are no movement skills in this game that could excuse what they did at first.

Edited by Othergrunty

Hey great update DE.  Love the changes made (didn't mind the stamina thing, but glad it was tweaked); loadout options for both appearance and mods is excellent (maybe a bit more presets in the future?), new frame looks impressive (love the design and the alt helm), scarves are nice, and I like the new weapons.  I like what you're doing with the idea of parrys (finally trying to make block somewhat more useful) and i absolutely love the derelict vessel...the attention to detail on that map set is freakin awesome (not that the others aren't).  A lot of little things here and there (like the cover walls that pop up, one impeded by a tree stump) throughout the maps, but I really like the sense of discovery that it conveys along with showing the ravages of time on the vessel.  
Golem was a lot of fun as well and I really enjoyed the whole battle overall.  

Keep it up, hope you all get some rest lol you're gonna need it :P

Edited by Amael

ok does it look like I am the only one having problems with zoominf after U10? 

if I zoom with rifle while running the cursor will just start glitching if I stop then it will zoom, with pistol I can't zoom while running, but zooming works fine while walking, make it like it was before U10, worked charmly - zoomed while running the tenno would switch to walking automatically...

ok found the solution myself, i see theres something wrong with toggle sprint when you use it on controller, without it everything works fine.

and about Nekros parts - I think it's quite fair, if you have clan or friends playing with you then from one derelict run you can get 3-10 golem navs, and right now it seems golem 100% drops one blueprint part so .... isn't that bad of a farm.

1-2 derelict runs - 1-4 golem runs (obviously if you play alone or with full party) - 1-4 parts for bp

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT

Thank you very much for this update, now stamina system is ok :)

ONe suggestion though about warframe/weapon slots - you could make a blueprint for this too, and make it just really hard to build, like 20 morphics 10 modules and stuff ....

Edited by gvidzix

Thank you very much for this update, now stamina system is ok :)

ONe suggestion though about warframe/weapon slots - you could make a blueprint for this too, and make it just really hard to build, like 20 morphics 10 modules and stuff ....

i'm pretty sure that won't happen...

------

on side note...

since Warframe/weapon skins are available on Alert missions... could it be possible if the Sentinel's accessories be available on Alert missions as well? same goes for the scarves... (just a thought*

since Warframe/weapon skins are available on Alert missions... could it be possible if the Sentinel's accessories be available on Alert missions as well? same goes for the scarves... (just a thought*

That skins change warframe/weapon stats. Sentinel accesories and scarves are purely cosmetic. That's why helmets and weapon skins are avaible in alerts, so I don't think you'll see cosmetic addons on alerts.