[DE]Rebecca

Update 10: Shadows Of The Dead

Annoyed with this update. For ONE KEY you need huge excessive amounts of materials. Needless to say, I quit. No Nekros farming for me. Worst of all, they don't even TELL YOU WHERE TO GET THE DATA TO FIND HIM.

Edited by Ariarch
  • Upvote 21

Loving the update so far. Quick heads up though, the new weapon blueprints are using the wrong icon on the market. Nothing major. That's the only problem I've noticed so far.

The new UI looks fantastic! I have to say though that the Origin System screen could use a little more polish to match the feel of the Arsenal screen but it still looks great. Can't wait to use the Kama, Ether Reaper, and Soma. All three in the oven =)

Updating and ready to defeat the new Golem ... I want Nekros tonight!

Edit: When you gonna fix the mods and resources names? I set the language on spanish but mod names and resources are in english. I dont see this fix in change log so i'm waiting for this.

Edited by Nicolas84

All this hype is going to die real quick when everyone actually gets in game and realizes how much bullsh*t has been pulled.

This. DE loves to make changes that are the complete opposite of what the community wants.

• Upvote 12

Hmmbbbrrrrnnnngggguunnnniinnnggg.

I am about to burst waiting to play this new update. But it's still loading.

Curse my fail internet service.

o6f9xs.jpg

2n16tc1.jpg

f2kh74.jpg

They could use some tweaking. Only the Uru fits Ash, the others come out of his back.

Edited by FatalX7

For the love of god, please put stamina regen back to what it used to be. ffs

edit: Seriously, the best thing about this game was how fluid and free the movement felt. Why make it tedious?

Edited by litlit
  • Upvote 19