step 1: 

step 2: dance around in circles

step 3: ???

step 4: profit

U10 IS HERE!

EDIT

but wait! there's more!

step 5: discover how DE messed up in the Update

step 6: stay up past midnight opening tab after tab and reading feedback of said screw-ups

step 7: ???

step 8: wait for DE to fix something

Edited by JJJowhn07

This. DE loves to make changes that are the complete opposite of what the community wants.

For the love of god, please put stamina regen back to what it used to be. ffs

edit: Seriously, the best thing about this game was how fluid and free the movement felt. Why make it tedious?

Looks like they're being a #$&(% because we asked for some love to Ember and the others.

Wow.. Really, guys? After all this time?

@(*()$ S#&$..

Wonder when more riot will happen.

Well new content is always nice.

However seeing the new UI i allready have one problem.

Why is it that when i want to pick my weapons from my arsenal, the game displays all i have, which is right, plus those i don't have as platninum purchase options, which is wrong!

If i want to have new guns i go to the friking market place, i don't want you to throw the other weapons as platinum purchases in my face.

Are you trying to trick players into accidently spending platinum on a weapon by displaying them in their equip screen?

Like he wants to quickly change weapon, so he doesn't notice that instead of his trusty Braton, he had accidently just spend 125 Platinum on a stupid single Lato, because the buttons are at the same place.

Please remove platinum purchase weapons from our equipment screen.

They are also cluttering the screen full making it harder to get a clear view on your arsenal.

Edited by Othergrunty

Also, DE, remember what you said about most bosses are placeholders?

Yeah. REMEMBER when you guys told us you will change the old Golem with the NEW Golem?

No. Of course you don't.

I demand my 100 dollars back if you guys keep being a S#&$ like this.

I would love to spend my plats for Mag Prime and Boar. But for just the new Golem? Really? For the new Golem that you guys promised will swap with the old one?
For a frame with DEAD as its name, and average ability?

This is outrageous. And you don't even care about Ember and Trinity anymore.

Edited by LittleReshiram

Very disappointed in how you guys went about methods of obtaining the Nekros frame. 3000 circuits to fight a boss who MIGHT drop a component? A main BP that costs 100k credits? (That's not as much of a bother, but for a frame it's a bit silly.) And on top of all that, you want us to wait even MORE to get a shot at fighting a boss we've all been waiting for for a while now? Come on guys, at least think about what you've gone ahead with.

EDIT: Other than that. Very happy with the UI! It's really nice!

Edited by Caios