Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Shadows Of The Dead

[DE]Rebecca

Very disappointed in how you guys went about methods of obtaining the Nekros frame. 3000 circuits to fight a boss who MIGHT drop a component? A main BP that costs 100k credits? (That's not as much of a bother, but for a frame it's a bit silly.) And on top of all that, you want us to wait even MORE to get a shot at fighting a boss we've all been waiting for for a while now? Come on guys, at least think about what you've gone ahead with.

EDIT: Other than that. Very happy with the UI! It's really nice!

This is called..money milking.

Warframe is CoD and DE is Activision now. Should've seen this happening.

This is called..money milking.

Warframe is CoD and DE is Activision now. Should've seen this happening.

I hope that they see this and see that even the DC is annoyed with this. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just wish they weren't so stingy about it. I'll have to wait a while before I can even consider getting Nekros then...Back to Ash farming for me.

Are there any plans for a bundle of sentinel parts? I am planning to buy them all, but since in the past they've come bundled I don't want to do it until I know that the lack of a sentinel parts bundle isn't just an oversight. Will there be a syandana bundle?

probably, but just buy it anyway and then buy the bundle when it comes up like all the other moneybags here.

hey, does anyone else have the problem having the highest conclave max out at 500? My rhino is rated 526 so i cant use it. so i switched to my Excalibur and it went down to 356. But there is also no conclave for 200-300 or 300-400. I cant do conclaves. Could they add more conclaves with higher skill rating so i can battle those truly equal to me

We cant equip weapon mods on sentinel weapons and primary weapons simultaneously now? I spent all the mods i divided for primary and sentinel weapons and combined them for the last patch and now you're just gonna f*** me over and who knows how many more players out there who did the same by removing that functionality?

Soma blueprint icon in the marketplace shows a defualt Mk1 Braton for some reason.

EDIT: And why is the galaxy map sky-box now so densely packed with stars? You can see the tiling all the more now, it looks horrid. Besides in space, you don't see many stars. 

Edited by 11.11.11

I hope that they see this and see that even the DC is annoyed with this. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just wish they weren't so stingy about it. I'll have to wait a while before I can even consider getting Nekros then...Back to Ash farming for me.

Basically, DE try to do what most devs do. Making changes without listening to the community they said they "listened to".

Sincerely this is a good thing, because it let them, well, experience.

But then, the result..meh..not so good us. And then most of us are paying costumers, who got their voices disregarded.

This is an example when they #*($%%@ UP, and nothing can redeem them now. Nothing.

Maybe if they want to listen FIRST.

..Na..who am I kidding, they're starting to get deaf.

Just remove stamina mods instead of @(*()$ up the speed of the game so people will use them.

Everything else seems good, the boss fight thing is better then having to wait for alerts like with vauban.

I agree.

This game supposed to be fast-paced Space Ninja action.

What is this MilSim bullS#&$ with Stamina regeneration decrease and all. What are they thinking..