Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taiko Drums: Band Practice

[DE]Megan

I am in a clan of two, and the other clan member has work for the next few weeks, so this is the best I could do in order to showcase the musical excellence that is Taiko. I am sorry, it is a mashup, but it is possible, providing the network connections and UI interactions are touched up a notch.

Nice! So touching up the video like that is permissible in the contest entry? Or not?

Edited by SFkenny

Contest Announcement

pY3YN1T.jpg

Get ready for a jam session Tenno!

New Taiko Drums have been put in the Dojo, and we want to hear your best creations.

A video contest will start September 27th 2013, so get practicing!

Rules:

• Video cannot exceed 20 seconds
  • Music must be made by the Taiko Drums only
  • Only videos will be accepted (no music clips/files)
  • Up to 8 Tenno can be “in the band”
  • One submission per person
  • All songs must be in 1 take (no mash ups or compilations)

A separate thread will be opened September 27th 2013 for submissions (do not post them in this thread!)

Let’s get creative Tenno

Prizes TBA.

cool

God damn I have missed out on a lot of updates. I hope it's worth the wait to update it! (That's about 3 hours with my bad internet.) Anyone can tell me what a dojo is? Or how to get to it?

A Dojo id where members of a Clan gather, do funny stuff and research special (clan-only) weapons.

ours still dont work >_< w/e the side yu try

Get close to it, you have to be real close for the prompt to pop up.

If the press X shows up and there is no sound then check your sound settings because the drums may be tied to something that you lowered.

If after all of that nothing is happening...... bug?

I was going to make something for this, but then I saw the editing restriction.

Way to kill your own contest before it even gets off the ground.

Just get on practicing and stop complaining.

Im going to put on a video where i play 4 drums are the same time without editing.

All i had to do is build the drums in a way that let me move the camera left and right to make the command prompts pop up. 

Just get on practicing and stop complaining.

Im going to put on a video where i play 4 drums are the same time without editing.

All i had to do is build the drums in a way that let me move the camera left and right to make the command prompts pop up. 

Screw that noise.  I don't care if it's breaking the rules, I'm gonna make something out of this by myself by layering videos on each other.

The restrictions on this "contest" limit creativity, so I'm just gonna ignore them.