Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Virtuos Creation (Amp Arcane Concept)

TheoAurigae

I had an idea with the release of the new amp arcanes recently, what if as one of the rewards from say The New War our operators get an arcane that deals every IPS/Status proc? This would be a total of 14 procs. In order to make it fair, it would need to nerf the amps total damage so I was thinking ((Damage/48)*14). The reason for these number is that its a quater of the damage then divided by the amount of status procs (condition overload multipliers) then multiplied by status damage types. This would turn the Tier 2 Fortuna primary from 600 to 175 but allow it to fire all 14 procs (IPS, base status, combo status, and void). My reasoning for this coming with The New War is its the reverse of a sentient. Where sentients negate, creation forms. I would love any input so I can try to write up a proposal to DE about this.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Condition Overload - Aren't we broken enough?

I felt like the task of hoping into operator, shooting enough stacks, hoping back in, and then meleeing would be enough to lessen its effectiveness.  I just want an amp that shoots pure death by creation into enemies. I want my operator to be able to do high level combat again.