Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.10

[DE]Megan

Are you aware of the Profit Taker Phase 1 Datamass bug? After killing all enemies when starting the capture the base portion the datamass does not drop. Enemies no longer come to the location and the squad is forced to extract and start over. There have been multiple post about this in the Fortuna mission bugs portion of the forum since January 2nd.

STILL no fixes for 2 game breakers.

1.: On extract, sometimes we fall through the landing craft, making it impossible to extract and focing us to force close.

2.: In certain cases, mainly seen during Eidolon Hunts, switching back and forth between Operator and Warframe can prevent abilities and/or weapon switching/firing until you die and revive.

10 minutes ago, Kyrosiris said:

It's still based off of base HP, and it's not Corrosive Projection, the only aura that should be used in any content that isn't solo, so why bother?

Ah yes, you should never use any other auras. Corrosive Projection is so useful against entirely unarmored enemies.

9 minutes ago, Kyrosiris said:

It's still based off of base HP, and it's not Corrosive Projection, the only aura that should be used in any content that isn't solo, so why bother?

Lmao i had 1'150 hp on my frost put it in just to see what it would do lmmfao still 1'150 hp no change at all! 

10 minutes ago, Kyrosiris said:

I use Enemy Radar 95% more than I use Corrosive Projection. Unless you're doing endurance runs, you don't need it. Weapons + frames are powerful enough.

il y a 13 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Fixed DirectX 10 not rendering FX in various places including the Plains of Eidolon/Orb Vallis and Relays.

Perfect, I've checked if all the spots I mentionned in my bug repport about that were fixed, and they are, good work.

That's it ? a minor hotfix with a couple gimmicks and call it a day....

Garuda is far from polished so are revenant and some others but hell we got changes to Magnum Force and Phisyque yayyy

What about baruuk he's far from being polished as well.

Nyx & Titania recent reworks are pretty much a no comment, rather than boosting those 2 mods, people have been asking for a global faster casting speed on titanias as well Revs abilities for months.

Just to mention a few things...

the list could go on...

Just now, arm4geddon-117 said:

That's it ? a minor hotfix with a couple gimmicks and call it a day....

Garuda is far from polished so are revenant and some others but hell we got changes to Magnum Force and Phisyque yayyy

What about baruuk he's far from being polished as well.

Nyx & Titania recent reworks are pretty much a no comment, rather than boosting those 2 mods, people have been asking for a global faster casting speed on titanias as well Revs abilities for months.

Just to mention a few things...

the list could go on...

Dude they will get to this when they are done fixing mesa's butt! Be patient lol🙄

1 minute ago, Nmotsch987 said:

Ah yes, you should never use any other auras. Corrosive Projection is so useful against entirely unarmored enemies.

No faction that has completely unarmored foes. Even infested, with Mutalist Swarm Moa swarms.

1 minute ago, PapaWeeb said:

I use Enemy Radar 95% more than I use Corrosive Projection. Unless you're doing endurance runs, you don't need it. Weapons + frames are powerful enough.

They are referencing a quote by DE Glen that 'only noobs' would use any aura other than Corrosive Projection. DE has stated in the past that it is by-far the most used aura. Could have changed by now, but I somehow doubt it.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

With those Physique changes, will we see improvements to all other low tier Auras? Scavenger Auras, Damage Auras, etc. Also, still no consistency between Steel Charge and Power Donation in terms of mod capacity boosts compared to all other Auras.

Hopefully with the hint of Misery from Redtext, we can have an opportunity to rerun Operation: Shadow Debt for a new event score or atleast get the codex scan.

ayyy there is my senpai Voltage with the QoL "demands" 

1 minute ago, Urlan said:

No faction that has completely unarmored foes. Even infested, with Mutalist Swarm Moa swarms.

The amount of armored Corpus and Infested units is so small as to be irrelevant. They can easily be taken out. Outside of things like multi-hour survival runs, Corrosive Projection is far from needed. Even against Grineer and Corrupted, anything below level 150 or so can be dealt with by using a decent slash-based status weapon (or crit-based primary weapon with Hunter Munitions) or with corrosive procs, or with warframe abilities that remove or reduce armor.

1 minute ago, Urlan said:

They are referencing a quote by DE Glen that 'only noobs' would use any aura other than Corrosive Projection. DE has stated in the past that it is by-far the most used aura. Could have changed by now, but I somehow doubt it.

Yep, Corrosive Projection is still brokenly overpowered and needs its max armor stripping potential nerfed to 33% if everyone in the squad is running it and 4 Coaction Drifts. Thanks for explaining that to everyone.

Still no fixes for :
- Targis prime armor parts occasionally looking as if they was being channeled ( even though they are not )
- Tekelu skins being broken
- Rift Sigil not working properly on various warframes
- Dojo lighting being too bright / some rooms' lights not working properly ever since dojos recent reworks.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Magnum Force Changes:

• Increased Damage from +66% to +165% (at max rank). 
  • Increased Accuracy reduction from -33% to -55% (at max rank).

Uh, that's neat.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the Physique Aura Mod from providing +18% Health to +90% Health (at max rank).
  • Increased the accuracy of the Brakk.
  • Increased the accuracy of the Kohmak/Twin Kohmak.

That's pretty good, although Physique still benefit from base health.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Liset customization not loading in on time when flying into a mission.

Ohh, now i understand why my liset went different colors when i joined a mission.

Archived