Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.10

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I think you will find if you play more that many of your most annoying Corpus units have armor or are supported by those that do, including many on the Vallis, Bursa, and several other robot enemies. Index as well of course. Infested any of them hit by a swarm moa nanite swarm is going to have armor but several enemies like the Juggernaut or Jordis Golem come built-in. While certainly, other aura can be useful; the popular consensus of using Corrosive Projection is tactically sound due to the wide enemy and scaling of the enemies that can gain such boosts. Preparation of weapons, mods, and warframe can minimize the disadvantages of facing armored foes but with Corrosive Projection you avoid most of that. Consider it akin to players saying if you don't use certain warframes or weapons you are immediately knee-capping yourself. Slash based is nice, but consider how Status 2.5 was going to change how Slash status worked and you should not rely on Slash status ignoring armor or Hunter Munitions working without the weapon having high base slash damage. Recall how ground finishers act now compared to before Melee 2.0.

Except the small amount of armor they do get is null and void as even with said armor they go from dying to a wet noodle slap, to dying to two wet noodle slaps. 

Juggernaut or Jordis Golem, don't count, as they're not the normal common enemies you would be fighting, specfically The Jordas Golem. 

Now don't get me wrong, Corrosive Projection is amazing and incredibly good, but the way people act like it's a must is kinda of ridiculous, as it only really is needed/at it's real potential when you're doing endless missions. 

The highest level you're going to commonly be against when would be around 60-100. Not counting endurance runs, since the majority of the community don't even do that. And at those levels your weapons do just fine, especially against Infested or Corpus, sure the Grineer units are gonna be harder to kill if you're not running a slash/corrosive setup, but they shouldn't take much to kill & if they do, you're clearly building your weapon wrong.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Can you expand on this issue please? The more description the better our chances at reproducing the bug!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1027621-orb-vallis-unable-to-capture-central-maintenance-base/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1045248-phase-1-capture-base-bugged/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1045161-profit-take-phase-1-buggy-mess/

Long-standing issue tied to Octavia's use of mallet preventing progression in capturing a base. Thanks for your interest.

All of the fixes are the kind of thing that require tons of work from the programmers both in addressing the issues directly but also how it interlinks with some very complex coding. There was a lot in this hotfix, and Thank you DE it is very much appreciated. 

Still someting odd going on with the Cetus spears disappearing from inventory or not re-equipping to the fishing wheel rather than the gear wheel and I am sure a million other little things. But TY guys for all of your hard work, and TY for actually listening to us out here in the community. I for one do really appreciate you guys (even if i am still hurt over nyx)  :P

You guys are great ^_^

Nyx

Opticor firing animation missing

braton vandal reload animation issue

nagantaka's anti synergy (special ability vs stats)

and what about buffs for baruuks 4? pure crit, 0 status and 100% impact? was he built to have a useless ult at high levels? please give it some status and balanced ips

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.10

As mentioned back in June 2018, Warframe’s Minimum Supported Specs will change to Windows 7, 64-bit operating systems, and DirectX 10 capable graphics cards in mid-February 2019.

Fixed DirectX 10 not rendering FX in various places including the Plains of Eidolon/Orb Vallis and Relays.

I loled

Is there going to be a fix on decoration capacity because when I removed decorations that were placed a long time ago the capacity stayed the same and I couldn't place anything. However, if my warframe was in the same room with the decorations that got removed the capacity goes back to normal but I am unable to place anything in other rooms besides the room in which I removed the decorations

Archived