Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.10

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, Michael. said:

Why do you release hotfixes during POE night? im trying to capture eidolons 😠

This has been the norm since they released POE and yet, even with ALL the comments regarding this particular issue, they've done nothing to explain why they're doing this or better yet change the releases to fall with day cycles.

10 hours ago, MaidGalaxy said:

This isn't going to increase the overall use of this mod, for a couple reasons:

A : It still scales off the base value of the frame (not the rank 30 health values), which may themselves have really low base health.
B : It still scales additively with (Umbral) Vitality, meaning the amount of health it gives is really low, compared to the amount of health you're already getting.
C :The amount of health it gives is too low for endgame content, essentially meaningless, considering how fast enemies can chew through your health.
D Dead enemies are still the most effective way of keeping your health high and corrosive projection is still the best option to make sure that is the case. 

My personal suggestion to address those issues would be, to give Physique either an increase to the base health values of the frame, meaning mods, health per level etc. can scale off that increased value or just give it a flat out, additive increase in health, which scales of nothing else, but makes it at least somewhat useful on frames that don't already swim in large health bars. 

Whatever the optimal solution may be, just bumping up the percentages on the mod with the way it currently works, is not going to give it any more use than it had before.

A : Doesn't matter. If you use that mod it's to increase the already high health of frames who benefits from having more, stack it in a group of tanky melee frames or to make rage builds more effective if you do not care about the offensive value of corrosive projection/Growing power. That kind of thing. 

B : Doesn't matter either, the goal of Auras is to see their full strength when combined, 4x90% is good. However there's one big issue relative to umbral mods, A full umbral mod will more often than not require steel charge due to mod capacity restriction making the use of this mod very difficult to place in such build, in fact 99% of the time it's either umbral or that aura, not both at the same time and as you mentioned umbral mods are far better.

C : Not really what it is designed for either. Honestly you usually don't need any health mods even at sortie level. In endless a bit but you are going to put corrosive projection or any mod that helps your KPS in these situations.

D : If you can get closer to enemies there are tons of things you can do that affects your dps, that being said that's not really how it works. Health mods are there for very different reasons, you can use rage through them, it scales with armor, some abilities relies on them, it saves you from slash procs, etc... While damage is the most important for sure, things that enables damage are important too. 

To me the umbral issue is the biggest annoyance of them all, why would you use a mod that prevents your from effectively use the tankiest mods in the game? Either increase its mod capacity or introduce umbral formas, preferably the later.

10 hours ago, MaidGalaxy said:

C :The amount of health it gives is too low for endgame content, essentially meaningless, considering how fast enemies can chew through your health.

To be fair I think no amount of health we can have is enough for end game content where enemies can kill you with a sneeze by ignoring shields and armor reduction, I mean, when you have like 2,000 HP and 95% damage reduction and the enemies damage output is 1,000,000 plus a slash proc you only absorb 950,000 and 50,000 still go through your 2,000 health pool.

5 minutes ago, Paragon83AUS said:

Again this update has changed / broken the ability to crouch in place when not holding any direction key. This happened last update too. Pls fix again.

Momentary CTRL and my crouch toggle both work when standing still for M+KB only for me. Sprint toggle doesn't make any difference for me either. So either something is unclear or it's not everyone.

12 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Исправлена ошибка, из-за которой некоторые ИИ могли застревать в состоянии прыжка при посадке, из-за чего они не могли двигаться с этого момента.

This does not prevent them to endlessly jump back and forth in one place .

On 2019-01-24 at 12:08 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed some rare cases of getting stuck in the Fortuna/Cetus elevator when returning to the town after a Host migration.

this isn't fixed at all

this has been a really annoying bug for the past week or so and still even after the hotfix, where after entering any of the open worlds(PoE/Fortuna) (solo/squad), do my thing and extract, I can't extract and get stuck in the "elevator/cetus doors". Can't press ESC. and all I can do is basically ALT+F4 
here's what I tried to do: 
- change servers 
- verify/optimize files. 
- uninstall and reinstall

I can't do bounties, eidolon hunt or even capturing floofs

please help me I can't go to orb vallis or plains of eidolon because if I did that all my rewards will be gone and I have to force stop warframe.

I submited a report twice before the hotfix and once after the hotfix but no reply. all I'm getting is an automated massege that says send us your log files eve though they're already included in the report

3 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Momentary CTRL and my crouch toggle both work when standing still for M+KB only for me. Sprint toggle doesn't make any difference for me either. So either something is unclear or it's not everyone.

Apologies. Im using a controller in regards to being unable to crouch on the spot. Kind of an important thing to omit..........smh

Archived