Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DNA Stabilizers QoL improvement

tprx

Could we have an automatic system that would cost 5 millions credits and an absurd amount of resources, but would rid ourselves of the DNA stabilizers daily requirement once and for all? Like branching the system to the Helminth entity residing in the orbiter back-room. It would improve the kubrows/kavats experience for the old hands, getting rid of the micro-managements needed atm. After all, once the incubator station is fully upgraded, the cost for DNA stabilizers drops to a few pennies, but you still have to manage the whole think.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

The QoL for DNA stabilizers is outright removing them. They are clunky and annoying. The cost for them is irrelevant if you install the Incubator Upgrade Segment.

Indeed.

While we are at it, they should just remove the whole Stasis system from the game, it doesnt serve any purpose.

It might have been a "nice idea" and you might say its "realistic" in terms of the Warframe Universe,

but everything that system is achieving is that i ignore the existance of all of my pets besides the one active pet i have.

I might pick up some pets for different purposes, even if its just for fun,

but i will never do that with all the clicking that is involved when you wish to do so.

Ps: They recently released statistics that have shown that basically all Pets are used way less than the Sentinels by the community.

And i am sure that all the clunkyness of the system is even a bigger reason for this than missing Vacuum (fixed), AI, or that they might be weaker.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-01-23 at 4:04 PM, DreisterDino said:

hey recently released statistics that have shown that basically all Pets are used way less than the Sentinels by the community.

And i am sure that all the clunkyness of the system is even a bigger reason for this than missing Vacuum (fixed), AI, or that they might be weaker.

its more likely that you have a combination being a resource/time sink with no signs to it actually being any stronger than a sentinel would be. personally i would love to use one but the need to worry about loyalty and dna  is just a hassle that i would rather not deal with when i can just use a sentinel and get the same results. 

The whole "tamagochi" Beast Pet system is just baffling to me. Nothing else in the game requires this much fiddly, expensive maintenance. Far as I'm concerned, dumping Genetic Stability and Loyalty entirely would be the right way to go. Leave Stasis as it is if you want to - the Incubator Upgrade removes most of the downsides to that anyway. I just really don't like mechanics seemingly introduced for no reason other to be annoying and make you spend money on nothing.