Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smoke colours bug

Double_C

Idk if im in the right bug form for this but Fasion Frame is a art
Got a nice gray tone random roll on my mag, so I thought lets give it to all my other frames. nothing wrong here 
when I fav the colours I see that it double favs them on places...

Spoiler

okAnjHr.png

but only 1 on the fave page 

Spoiler

4enkmMi.png

a few did that, but I carried on, untill I go to my collection of my frames... and see this

Spoiler

kyXhpno.png

when I relogged my mag was defalt again

Spoiler

EFmeUZ0.png

so did every thing again relogged and all was back to this 

Spoiler

mJwhxZL.png
a83sVd4.png
qOXFDfx.png
Cwitmqb.png

and then all my fav's of smoke also go away (I just redo the colours just for the screenshots)

Spoiler

IUVb90v.png

the colour codes are 
Smoke
4-15
1-3
1-16
5-11
2-1

Okaaayy.
1-16 is weird..
Im testing wich one causes it
4-15 is cool 
1-3 also cool
1-16 resets me back to default... but when when I logged off and on with only 4-15 and 1-3 on I got 1-16 back ???
5-11 is okay
2-1 is also okay now..... 
but... by the void?!

Spoiler

I did not change all of those 
Cq6tGUQ.png

did you guys just fix it? if so thanks a lot

>,< OKAY 
I think I got the problem now >,>
faving them breaks the code??? somewhere 

Spoiler

nyxnspX.png
mmkrGos.png

note: I do note change the other frames 
ahh F hope i can magicaly fix it again by reloging a lot >,<
Edit note: I logoff and on inbetween screenshots. 

Edited by Double_C
bc I forgot something

ITS!! ITS!! weird. if I put the colours back on Mag the whole squat gets them back if I relog

Spoiler

DT7qS4V.png

like the engine is trying to fix its errors. and aslong I dont fave the double ones it wont break.
the colour system has been weird a long time now. my old colours dont show up anymore and some I know by head dont even look the same.
Like this one on khora is Fire 1-18 but look what happens if I go there

Spoiler

mBedGCF.png
5xnmtBV.png
D6JGUPX.png

Im 100% sure thats the one bc I dont have smoke that long. also look at the fire on the left 

Spoiler

KLEPj0p.png

1-18 here IS actualy black not this whatever gray...
same with the yellows all of them are from the fire one but the game doesnt seem to know them.
and all my 'old' fasion frames have that. 

every colour is lighter even Tenno is and that is suposed to be the colours of the frames them selfs (well it used to bc I used it on valkyr and the where 100% the same back then)

this IS valkyr's colours (1-15 to 5-15)

now look at default vs 2-15

Spoiler

iiRZeEQ.png
E0h8mNh.png

thats not even remotly close to what it should be and yes its valyr's. Look at the green next to it on 3-15 and default 4 gives a red/orange energy colour, aswell as the sydana colours when copied

Spoiler

c9RndaO.png

sooo yeah it turned into a big rant about the colours in the current state. i dont know if I missed a patch note sometimes but i dont think anyone talked about this yet.
even the wiki doesnt seem to have seen a update to the colours, only the Hotfix 14.0.9 is mentioned.

soo, that brings me to this question. 
what happend to the colour pellets?

The repeated colors on palette but only appearing once is not a bug, that's because the palette is a gradient and sometimes some colors are repeated twice.

Also, you have the Legacy Palettes toggled on under Gameplay Options, which is why all of a sudden some of your palettes are a ton brighter 🙂

Edited by NightmareT12

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

The repeated colors on palette but only appearing once is not a bug, that's because the palette is a gradient and sometimes some colors are repeated twice.

Also, you have the Legacy Palettes toggled on under Gameplay Options, which is why all of a sudden some of your palettes are a ton brighter 🙂

1 I know but it shouldnt bug the game out if you fav them though

2 I did not know this, and now I do its back to normal. I thank you for this Tenno

1 minute ago, Double_C said:

1 I know but it shouldnt bug the game out if you fav them though

2 I did not know this, and now I do its back to normal. I thank you for this Tenno

Yeah, but that is not the cause of the bug. Any color picked during Legacy Color turned on and put on favorites makes the colors disappear, that'sn the cause of the bug. Has been present since October, still waiting on DE to fix that one 😬

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Yeah, but that is not the cause of the bug. Any color picked during Legacy Color turned on and put on favorites makes the colors disappear, that'sn the cause of the bug. Has been present since October, still waiting on DE to fix that one 😬

that long? 
well lets bumb it up untill they fix it then