Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros' Sandstorm causes client freeze for all squad

Turbo_Trotldyt_R-Zone_64

I was testing gimmick build Inaros: Stretch, Elemental Sandstorm, Blind Rage, health damage to energy mods. This is what I've experienced twice now: in Sanctuary Onslaught after using Sandstorm a lot, after host leaves, and when continuing using Sandstorm, the visuals on whole squad's screen will freeze. All squad has to ALT+F4.

hmm, interesting... did i get this correctly that it only happened when you were using sandstorm AND a host-migration happened during the ability use?

i'll definitely will test this out myself ^^)

btw: did you happened to become the new host in those cases or did another member of the team? also, was it really a freezing or did the screen 'just' became scambled like... a mosaic (actually more like many, many small triangles). i had such a migration related phenomenon when i entered the zone portal (which creates this effec allways) and the host jumped/crashed out before i was in the next zone with a clear visibility. this only happened to me though and after i got into the next zone (i just camped the portal-spot for this zone), the problem resolved itself.

Edited by fr4gb4ll