Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do I wish for...

Turbo_Trotldyt_R-Zone_64

* DE to hire Quality Assurance who goes through all game to search and destroy all bugs + quality check future updates. Open Beta Forever(™)? Does DE acknowledge the fact that very often a hotfix requires a hotfix? If not two?
* A poll system to ask community about proposed new changes.
* Frame mod slots to remember all polarities which have been unlocked so they could be selected later.
* Autologin feature via client's command line argument. If original Guild Wars which launched in 2005 has that feature, why can't WF?
* Make that useless closed ports message on every damn login optional! I have ISP level block, they do not allow me to open ports. Also, that closed ports message links to useless page, which gives no information, examples how to setup middle device, it also fails to mention that ports can be closed ISP level too.
* New Archwing space maps.
* 3D overlay map instead of confusing 2D, for above.
* Fix AI pathing in Archwing space maps: AI currently blobs behind any obstruction.
* Stop spawning mobs and loot crates inside walls.
* Fast travel to Maroo in Maroo's Bazaar.
* Option to auto skip all cinematics that can be skipped.
* Ability to instantly replay MR practice, instead of failing, forced sleep, loading out, forced sleep, loading in, forced sleep, forced sleep...
* Remove forced 10 second countdown for mission summary screen when in a squad.
* Stop pushing your "hotfixes" when it's night time in PoE.

And there's more, but my brain triggered amnesia, probably because it can foresee future: these suggestion will go unnoticed and gather dust for years to come.

Edited by tape_drive_TS1140

well this all sounds like feedback, DE generally doesnt check or look at general. might have better luck rephrasing and reposting there instead. youve hit some solid topics that i, personally, agree with. not all. still, if

31 minutes ago, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

these suggestion will go unnoticed and gather dust for years to come.

is a concern of yours, you doomed yourself to that by posting in general.

1 hour ago, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

* A poll system to ask community about proposed new changes.

Absolutely not.

* Stop pushing your "hotfixes" when it's night time in PoE.

Hotfixes come out when there is anything from minor adjustments to just released content, to game breaking bugs. You having your Eidolon hunt interrupted pales in severity. You don't even need to log out immediately.

* Frame mod slots to remember all polarities which have been unlocked so they could be selected later.

Forma offer a choice. Reduce your flexibility and, in return, you can slot high cost mods at half cost, increasing the cost of anything not matching that polarity. Keep the flexibility and you have to choose where to make cuts.

This is a massive buff to player power.

• Like 1