Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Statistics in profile could use an update..

THE_ZEEK

2019 seems like A great year coming with the changes announced in the last devstream.. 

sometimes I just want to check what things I have done in game and looking through my Stats, they seem very outdated and not updated with new content for example the profit taker. 

A lot of the old stats from  mission updates from a few years back are still in there, but many a new player will always have them stats at 0. (Maybe allowing us to replay these missions and having them as a lore event )

It would be nice if the stats would reflect somewhat more actual recent  statistics of particular missions /kills  etc. Maybe stays of the last 3 months as an addition to the stats since start of gameplay. 

Stats like most played missions

Highest level of enemies killed 

Longest time in a particular mission 

Anyways just my two cents on statistics.  

• Like 3

Yeah, Statistics (and the Profile in general, I still hate this post-TSD Profile screen with static Warframes and light background, instead of the animated warframe on black background we had before) really need an update.

Honestly, having 80% of the Statistics numbers being freaking SCANS, who cares. Those scans are 99% the Helios scans (thus, the exact number required for the Codex), with the exception of Kavats and a few resources for Titania's consumables).

We need type of enemies killed, number of spells used, even consumables used, Orokin vaults openings, Orbs killed (but I suspect this will arrive soon), number of Revives. I'd even take the total distance traveled in Atmospheric Archwing / KDrive, that'd be fun to know (and it is "tracked" for the Achievement, so it technically already exists somewhere).

And the same for Warframes/Weapons statistics. I have made 13k kills with Trinity ? I don't care, but I'd care more about the healing provided for example. I have 0 kills with Harrow ? I know, he can't kill anything with his spells. The simple stats "number of spells cast" would be more interesting, and we know this statistic already exists as it is provided at each end of mission screen.

Edited by Chewarette

12 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Yeah, Statistics (and the Profile in general, I still hate this post-TSD Profile screen with static Warframes and light background, instead of the animated warframe on black background we had before) really need an update.

Videos with captura displaying your favourite warframe sounds a lot better to me. Captura should be able to be used for a lot more cause right now imo, it's kind of a waste.

14 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Those scans are 99% the Helios scans (thus, the exact number required for the Codex), with the exception of Kavats and a few resources for Titania's consumables).

Not for everyone. I scan stuff all the time for Simaris rep on top of the daily stuff and buy exilus BPs since I have the other stuff already.