Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe App - can't login

Chewarette

Heya,

Not really a "PC Bug", but as far as I know there isn't any App subforum, so I'm putting this here.

Since yesterday's update of the App (v4.3.8.1 ; various security additions), I can't login at all. The "I'm not a robot" captcha turns endlessly and if I hit "submit" , I get the "Did not receive correct data." error message.

I can login on the forum (obviously) so that doesn't seem related to my account. The version changes being "Various security additions", I guess something somewhere prevents the connection.

Anyone else has this problem ?

(iPhone 6, iOS10, in France)

Edited by Chewarette

Same, Chrome updates are not supported on 4.2.2 android devices anymore. And since it is the only supported phone browser for the captcha (native android browser is not being recognized by warframe app either) - login is not possible anymore.

Edited by bublek4

19 hours ago, bublek4 said:

Same, Chrome updates are not supported on 4.2.2 android devices anymore. And since it is the only supported phone browser for the captcha (native android browser is not being recognized by warframe app either) - login is not possible anymore.

Figured as much, still using my old trusty Note 3.  Had to switch the app to my tablet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...