[DE]Danielle

PS4 Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2.9 (LIVE!)

“Staticor Changes:

• Charged fire now deals self damage.
  • Removed the self-damage from the Staticor Charged Shot.”

Im confused, does it deal self damage or no?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'm confused about the controller changes. The new controller input is exactly how it is now. The picture that says "classic control" is a tad different 😕

• Woah 1

Glad to hear it's on the way. Can't wait to get my hands on the Exergis.

Hate to see the complaining about tennogen when it's largely out of DE's hands as I understand it. Down to the creators to decide when/if to give the go-ahead as the whole thing works differently on console; rather than getting direct payment for every tennogen purchase due to how steam works, it's an upfront lump sum that has to be added into the ingame market for console ports. With that being the case, how could that release at the same time as PC? Let's not be daft here, people.

• Like 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Galeforce43:

Glad to hear it's on the way. Can't wait to get my hands on the Exergis.

Hate to see the complaining about tennogen when it's largely out of DE's hands as I understand it. Down to the creators to decide when/if to give the go-ahead as the whole thing works differently on console; rather than getting direct payment for every tennogen purchase due to how steam works, it's an upfront lump sum that has to be added into the ingame market for console ports. With that being the case, how could that release at the same time as PC? Let's not be daft here, people.

It's been almost 2 months since the last update. There's a point, where one can't accept those constant Tennogen delays anymore! 😠

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

“Staticor Changes:

• Charged fire now deals self damage.
  • Removed the self-damage from the Staticor Charged Shot.”

Im confused, does it deal self damage or no?

Looks like there was a version merge mix up between the updates, so thanks for catching this 🙂 But to clarify, it will not deal self damage as we removed it in 24.2.4. 

• Like 1

Alot of good stuff.  

Werent we suppose to get the new Moa Legs to ???

I dont see any difference in the controller layout pics......is one of those pics incorrect???  I been holding off on building more because of that.  

Looking forward to Harrow and Nyx changes.  (my only complaint with Harrow is that if you have Thurble up then YOU have to be the one to kill stuff in order to get energy instead of everyone in range who is affected by it... that kind defeats the whole damn purpose.  If your killing everything you dont need to feed power to others, and if they are killing everything you just blew all your energy and have no way of getting it back...........also think chains AoE should grow ALOT wider as it levels up or just be pure 360 degree AoE and gain range,  a thin little strip is worthless)

I dont know why Harrow's one part was move into an easier rotation spot.   How about moving Ivara pieces into B spy cache instead of C.  I have Harrow lol.  I do not have Ivara.

Whenever I need cash i sell off all my duplicate Mods and non prime blueprints.   I hope the only part of the quest BP's we cant sell is the MAIN pieces from the specific quest.   And that we can still sell all the other farmable pieces like gara, garuda, harrow etc.   Thinking about that makes me think of something else.   It would be cool if there wa a drop item worth alot of credits that could be placed in orbiter/dojo that looks like valuable gems or coins or whatever treasure.   Or that we could sell for alot of credits.   

Anyways im kinda sad Fluctus is getting nerfed to hell on the ground.  I've been upping my AW weapon collection though,  I got Velocitus and Dual Ducirion,  already had fluctus, grattler, imp vandal.    I like assault riles/gatling guns.   I have never seen or used DD but its stats look the most interesting,  high crits, good ammo, fast reload,  but I will also try Imp vandal.  I just hope we all dont have to be pigeon holed into using grattler and velocitus like we get forced into using specific things everywhere else in the game.  

Oxilus life scanner being flipped into a fish finder is something i guess.....I thought that was for hunting animals for tranqing??  That would have been helpful.   But as it stands there is no way im using that thing to fish.  Smeeta is a 10x better fishing buddy.   Maybe if his scanner preveted crap fish from showing up and only made the medium to rare fish show up then that would actually be useful!!  But still that only triggers every so often??............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Looks like there was a version merge mix up between the updates, so thanks for catching this 🙂 But to clarify, it will not deal self damage as we removed it in 24.2.4. 

If only you guys would do that for Exodia Contagion so my zaws wouldnt having gaping holes where an arcane is suppose to be.

• Like 1

Really looking forward to the Titania rework and the new operator hairstyles. Other then that it seems to be a meh update. The profit-taker fight doesn't sound like it'd be worth the rewards they give. They look... low. The new warframe, Baruk, sounds yet again like a mashup of things already in the game. Are you people running out of unique ability ideas for warframes? Going to probably do the same with him as the last few warframes once i can finally be bothered to complete him; rank him up to 30 and then mothball him.

The next new warframe that's brought out after Baruk better have some unique and wild abilities that make them fun to play or it might just be time to stop playing this game. It's nowhere near as engaging as it used to be. Rather run through older content then a lot of the newer ones.

• Applause 1

didnt know that the touch pad were short cut for the abilities... 

Tenno? are you numerous using this way of "casting"?

• Upvote 1

Awesome!!! Been waiting for like 6 days for this update. Fortuna has been pretty boring without much challanging enemies to face. Not to mention the giant spider wandering the Orb of Vallis making me wish I could face it. 

• Woah 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

We don’t get the new Moa Legs/Brackets? 

Sigh...

I'm pretty certain we will, it was probably another version merge mistake that caused the omission.

We're consistently 2 months behind on Tennogen on console. I'm sorry and don't mean to chuck a bunch of negativity around, but that really, really irritates me. I understand there was a winter break but this seems to be a consistent issue.

I just want my Limbo Graxx, dammit.

• Applause 3

i'd like there to be some improvements to both cetus and relay stations, like new shops, new enemies and items to find, there is not alot of things to find while minning, even if you get the timming right or if you do it sloopy or you have the best weapon and tool, the jewel is extracted, and cant' be used for much more, say we found another purpose for them outside of fortuna for lunaro and pvp, construction of a new ship or cosmetic item, and maybe new monsters and enemies who carry their fragments, maybe you can start out by handing some of these gems and metals in relic and mission rewards,

story and junction, abit lacking rewards, and repeat blueprints for weapons and warframe are a bit annoying, can we just get these game areas revisited, and add some untradable mods, and unique items, ships, parts, and components for redoing, helping, and replaying?

say the reward is a gama riffle or a blueprint for chroma should include additional or unique mods, helmet, and resource container, maybe you can have some algorithim ffor blueprints to yield some materials, desynthesis. additionally rare mods with jewel faces, and changes for the rewards and max rank, some players already own all the warframes through platinum, but they havent completed the story.

the rewards for story missions, codex, and pvp, as well as lunaro should be like the index, unique.

just thought that i'd be a good idea to let operators run in some dojo's particularly the combat modes and frame fighter that need reworking; frame fighter is seriously trashy, even if i played it on mobile or it had its own set of rewards, seriously its like dirty socks....you could attach some rewards to frame fighter for now, and fix pvp and alerts to feature lunaro, quickmatch pvp, and maybe relaystations could get more shops, and mechanics.

warframe town and city life its really boring because everything is locked behind the bounties and platinum, and all you can do its chat and jump, walk, and sprint, even if you were able to jump out as a operator, cetus and fortuna would need more exciting things outside of just shoping and story things, the dojos have alot of that stuff to pull from ,but honestly maybe the easiest thing to fix is the rewards and participation for arriving players, maybe there can be somes to collect from behind houses and on the grass, credits on the floor, jewels hidden through like a regular videogame, zelda comes to mind, there were ruppies and other blueprints to find by the trees underneath the apples there were some mods, and cards to collect with lore.

On 2019-01-24 at 1:59 PM, (PS4)GameHood82 said:

Finally :laugh:

barok warframe for me.

On 2019-01-24 at 3:14 PM, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I'm not sure what has changed with the controller configurations.

Care to elaborate?

Edit: I think DE just means what is considered Default will be changed.

something on the touchpad got moved over to the d-pad, payattention and compare the controller pictures.

i personally dont like that the kubrow dont have any weapons or abilities to use or learn, they just get ranks and have no passive enhancements, so they suck compared to kavats and the other pets, especially k-drives without mods, certainly do lack some improvements.

On 2019-01-24 at 5:53 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

We’ve also increased the amount of vertical movement seen when manipulating the control stick to reduce the amount of asymmetry between it and horizontal movement. There is still a bias towards the horizontal plane, but moving the camera up/down should not feel so drastically different when now compared to left/right movement.

While there may have been requests by some players to change the horizontal vs vertical bias sensitivity; I'm sure there are plenty who are already perfectly happy with their controls as-is.

Controller setup is a very personal thing for console gamers, I feel like DE is not being considerate of this.

Rather than permanently changing sensitivity bias for Everyone at once, why can we not have Separate Horizontal vs Vertical Sensitivity Sliders in the Options menu??? you know... the way Most Console Games do.

Let players choose for themselves rather than enforce a change on everyone that will inevitably make those who didn't ask for it unhappy.

Edited by (PS4)haphazardlynamed
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

so we get updated controler cofigs but still have no updated support for keyboard and mouse, list of important things that need to be addressed... Cant LOGIN to game,  accept mission votes, hack corpus panels, USE GEAR WHEEL IN MISSION, preview weapons before equip, rotate frame when customizing colours, how do we still not have any support for this, im sure pc players can configure both there controlers and keyboards. i ask why can we not do this on console more than 6 months after support was "supposedly" added for us. there is no work arround of partial fixes ... for ps4 u MUST play on controler or u cant play the game @[DE]Danielle

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

something on the touchpad got moved over to the d-pad, payattention and compare the controller pictures.

Yeah like I said, default binding got switched, they didn't remove features.

Also if you really wanted to help you could've just told me what got switched rather than saying pay attention.