[DE]Danielle

PS4 Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2.9 (LIVE!)

Missed information that was not included in the OP when it was first posted: 

NEW LEGS BRACKET OFFERINGS! 

Legs will be adding, well, more legs! But for Moas, which we call "Brackets". In addition to the Drimper Bracket Blueprint that originally launched with Fortuna: Update 24, Legs will be offering the following in this update: 

• Tian Bracket Blueprint: An armored bracket featuring a Mod slot with a Vazarin polarity. 
  • Josin Bracket Blueprint: A flexible bracket featuring a Mod slot with a Madurai polarity. 
  • Gauth Bracket Blueprint: A versatile bracket featuring a Mod slot with a Naramon polarity. 
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Legs will be adding, well, more legs! But for Moas, which we call "Brackets". In addition to the Drimper Bracket Blueprint that originally launched with Fortuna: Update 24, Legs will be offering the following in this update: 

• Tian Bracket Blueprint: An armored bracket featuring a Mod slot with a Vazarin polarity. 
  • Josin Bracket Blueprint: A flexible bracket featuring a Mod slot with a Madurai polarity. 
  • Gauth Bracket Blueprint: A versatile bracket featuring a Mod slot with a Naramon polarity. 

This is great, thanks for the update. I've been waiting for these before building more Moas...

• Satisfied 1

9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Thank you Danielle.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Looks like there was a version merge mix up between the updates, so thanks for catching this 🙂 But to clarify, it will not deal self damage as we removed it in 24.2.4. 

Thank you for clearing that up 😄

• Like 1

Titania's Vacuum is far too big at a whopping 10 meters, which causes energy wastes. I'd recommend you please reduce the range to what all of the other Frames have so AGGP can stop complaining about it. 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2019-01-24 at 8:53 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Waving goodbye to the Classic Controller Config

Not a very big fan of this one.... 

Edited by (PS4)lagrue
  • Woah 1

On 2019-01-25 at 8:01 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

I'm disappointed that we got this update so late.

For players who have already invested in building up a MOA there is little incentive to rebuild from scratch around a new Leg.

The stat changes from the new parts are insignificant, and the benefit of a starting polarity is overshadowed by the multiple forma we've already invested.

Fashion-frame for Moa isn't really that big a priority for me vs the resources needed,

so it feels like a wasted opportunity that these Leg Parts weren't available for the initial Fortuna release

Edited by (PS4)haphazardlynamed
  • Like 2

Fina damn bloody lee! I have the option to put dreadlocks or an afro on my operator. I've be asking for this for years. This was the only thing in this bloody update that got me hyped lol.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

I'm disappointed that Console got this update so late.

(PC had access too all of them at once right?)

Nope, they did the same to PC... everybody on PC was in the same boat of already being done MOAs when the legs released.

• Like 1

I think we need separate controller costumization settings for "general" "Archwing" "K-drive".

I've costumized my general and it makes archwing and k-drive controls almost unusable at points….

• Like 1

On 2019-01-24 at 7:53 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Warframe0699.jpg.c4a356dec7912dfcad26c6a

Nyx & Titania Changes

For a complete deep dive into intent - check out the original Dev Workshop!

Nyx Changes:

General change: Nyx's abilities have received an audio refresh - new sounds have been added to her powers!

New Passive: Nyx's Passive now causes enemies to miss her more often.

• Nyx's last Passive randomly disarmed enemies when hit by powers. Since her revisited kit depends on enemies effectively hitting each other, we changed the passive to simply make her harder to hit.
    • This new passive is deactivated when Nyx is using Absorb, meaning no shot will be wasted!

Mind Control:

• Mind Control has a 4 second wind up at the start where incoming damage will cause the target's damage output to increase. The stronger your weaponry, the deadlier the output of your victim!
    • Reminder: All damage inflicted to the target will apply once Nyx deactivates Mind Control, or when the Duration runs out.
  • Better 'follow Nyx and attack enemies' AI pass.
  • Mind Control can now be cast while moving, and no longer halts Nyx in her tracks!
  • The cast time for Mind Control has been decreased, so you can better use the 4-second window to ‘power up’ your new minion!

Any chance of making it where when used on enemies like Nox, all the damage bypasses their... defenses? For example Nox takes like 10 times the damage if shot in his head. It’s like the only weakness he has. But when some naive Nyx user uses mind control on a Nox, all the damage that should’ve gone to his head goes throughout the body, something like that. It does way less damage basically. I had to spend like 10 minutes in the last wave of a defense before the Nyx user listened to me and stopped casting the ability on Nox and I was finally able to one-shot the Nox. Basically whatever armor, defenses, or catch they have, all the damage bypasses them and goes straight to the health when the ability is cancelled or wears off. It would be like if they were shot in their weak spots. Just saying. It would be a good way to take out tough enemies with such a “squishy” frame. And be less of a troll when used by inexperienced players. 

Just my opinion. 

• Like 2

vor 20 Stunden schrieb (PS4)ibkingpin17:

Will we also get the last hotfix which included magnum force and physique buff

That is what i really wanted to know too! Any infos here ?

• Like 1

can you add new things to keep cetus current, and also new enemies for the other planets to keep replay high maybe they can carry keycards for redchest, and other bundles of materials, smallfish,  and data? I really like the relays and the shiips are cool, but they seem to lack a level of oxygen appropriet that might be worth investigating, the default paint job can be changed, but i think some livery, flowers and arbory might be cool to make more obvious changes to the doors, impose seals or writing, inviting music of cetus and earth as players hover over each of the planets, and they visit the navigations pad or try out pvp, that should be added to alerts, there isnt enough players using lunaro or enclave, pvp and this is really bad for everyone, because the game is really offbalance with fortuna players on one side, and highlevels, alerts and bounties needs to be revised to include syndicate missions, and otherwise k-drive pvp and story or side quest- every player i talk to doesnt know how to get around the navigations consoles, or how to equip mods or buy weapons, i always help em out, the gates at cetus plains is awful lenghty, the elevator also lenghty, realy and city life, pvp and lunaro missing from action.

On 2019-01-25 at 1:51 PM, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Titania's Vacuum is far too big at a whopping 10 meters, which causes energy wastes. I'd recommend you please reduce the range to what all of the other Frames have so AGGP can stop complaining about it. 🙂

I would much rather have AGGP keep complaining as to warrant the growing necessity to ignore his pleas. 😏

• Like 1

On 2019-01-27 at 3:14 AM, (PS4)ibkingpin17 said:

That hotfix was implemented as of u24.2.10, so it’s conclusive that that fix to Magnum Force and Physique will be in this build.

edit: Corrected in the following posts that this change is not in the current console build sent for cert.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23
  • Like 1

On 2019-01-27 at 1:13 AM, (PS4)shadow135008 said:

Question - when will the next main story quest come out

That would be with the "New War" - our next cinematic quest in development! 

a498143d6ba67b7f5a92637842164450.jpg

On 2019-01-27 at 3:14 AM, (PS4)ibkingpin17 said:

It will not, that hotfix came out on PC too close to when we had to send to cert. It will come at a later date 🙂

• Like 1
  • Applause 1