[DE]Danielle

PS4 Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2.9 (LIVE!)

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

That hotfix was implemented as of u24.2.10, so it’s conclusive that that fix to Magnum Force and Physique will be in this build.

We only grabbed up to 24.2.9.1 🙂 

This update will include everything from Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1 to Hotfix 24.2.9.1

• Woah 1

e0b4d18d3330bb0e62dcdcb364d5f004.png

FORTUNA PART 2: THE PROFIT TAKER - UPDATE 24.2.9 IS GOING LIVE TUESDAY, JANUARY 29TH @ ~ 2 PM ET! 

Red Text will be visiting on update day to countdown to its release 😈

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

FORTUNA PART 2: THE PROFIT TAKER - UPDATE 24.2.9 IS GOING LIVE TUESDAY, JANUARY 29TH @ ~ 2 PM ET! 

Dooaz9VU4AAcyMc.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 2019-01-24 at 11:53 AM, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The new Corpus lockers...

This is going to be annoying.

cker are waybetter, i dont understand why people are complaining so much over the physical update, what am worried about its the lockers contents, will there be blueprints, temporary weapons, lost ammo, relics? Why do ayatan stars fly out and we have to pick them up by hand, and otherwise well, how come the loot from lockers is so bad, stupid requirements, bad profit honestly i dont see players excited over loot inside lockers and all they are doing is complaining about wanting to keep the old lockers aesthetics, its pretty bland, am sure they kept the old lockers in some missions, and added something to make sense. And if they dont, they can bring up the old lockers somewhere else, maybe you can get one installed in your ship?

59 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We only grabbed up to 24.2.9.1 🙂 

am happy for all the new stuff, its just that i expected more out of the reworks for nyx though ill be happy with barook, ill still want to see new alerts, quickmatch pvp, and lunaro put to good use as a minimum also the story and syndicates rewards are really messed up, some repeated items and blueprints should be reinvented or adjusted, at least if you give me another gamacore i think that one comes with some presets or mods, and perhaps a riven or something untradable for junctions and subquest rewar5ds are really tiny. pleasehelp, my kubrow looks bored.it has no abilities or weapons compared to all the sentinels and kavatz, What if we could use TWO dogs like the beastmasters? lol stayed up looking at wives got so bored did a ton of writing about stance switching on the weapons forums, daggers are stuck with no throw abilities or passive strenghts, default precepts for most warframes  require attention, there are far too many look alike players playing volt and whatever looks icky, i hope that more precepts and visual upgrades come with the next set of patches, these are awesome, the reworks however still irritate me, because not much attention or abilities have been added a new passive or additional mods id been feeling less furious if each warframe could carry atleast two passive traits and earn some more with level up.chocolatelava, hah.

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

47 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I giggled...

11 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

cker are waybetter, i dont understand why people are complaining so much over the physical update, what am worried about its the lockers contents, will there be blueprints, temporary weapons, lost ammo, relics? Why do ayatan stars fly out and we have to pick them up by hand, and otherwise well, how come the loot from lockers is so bad, stupid requirements, bad profit honestly i dont see players excited over loot inside lockers and all they are doing is complaining about wanting to keep the old lockers aesthetics, its pretty bland, am sure they kept the old lockers in some missions, and added something to make sense. And if they dont, they can bring up the old lockers somewhere else, maybe you can get one installed in your ship?

The old lockers had a better visual design that indicated whether it was open or not with several exterior distinctions and colorations that helped players detect them at a distance. The new ones don’t seem to exhibit that notion, so it’s more of an argument regarding style over substance (there could be an argument regarding style as well, since the new Corpus lockers doesn’t necessarily feel very Corpus at all).

As for the content that can be found in lockers, well, different strokes for different folks? Warframe is all about the loot, and people want and will find loot however they want and however marginal it is.

Topic of reference: 

• Satisfied 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The old lockers had a better visual design that indicated whether it was open or not with several exterior distinctions and colorations that helped players detect them at a distance. The new ones don’t seem to exhibit that notion, so it’s more of an argument regarding style over substance (there could be an argument regarding style as well, since the new Corpus lockers doesn’t necessarily feel very Corpus at all).

As for the content that can be found in lockers, well, different strokes for different folks? Warframe is all about the loot, and people want and will find loot however they want and however marginal it is.

Topic of reference: 

it thought the old lockers were gaudy. i would like the new lockers to come with more types of loot and new mechanics for opening them, such as keycards being required to access some of its sublets, and compartments, like in metal gear solid, to find blueprints and temporary items to use during the mission, cheap companion robot upgrades, and other types of loot. There is room for the bursa and corpus to get new types of enemies and locker rooms could have a different font-face, yellow system, blocked off by larger henchmen and machines, turrets, lasers just like the data aquisition missions, the lockers from before were basically something to waste time on, even with a expensive mod equiped all i ever got from them was ayatan star, NEVER did i get a good item from opening a red locker, and if anybody has please say so. The new boxes seem larger, so at least there could be a LARGE WEAPON and its blueprints, kitguns, snowboards and k-drives, and other parts or collectibles, say statues of soldiers, and cephalons safely stored inside, the somachords would be actually playing music and automatically enfeeble and grant access to the uinaru or watever collectives of the brain thetawaves unlocking more energy and some temporary stats, and warframe abilities reductions, the same goes for the other objects and items found through the missions, i need soda.

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

i feel like these update pages should have some theme music.

and Neon colors and 3D wording with lots of flashing lights....But i stopped feeling things in life...its all downhill from here...

On 2019-01-24 at 6:16 PM, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Awesome!!! Been waiting for like 6 days for this update. Fortuna has been pretty boring without much challanging enemies to face. Not to mention the giant spider wandering the Orb of Vallis making me wish I could face it. 

problem with alot of enemies in the game is that they are sometimes extremely predictable, and give themselves away, you pair that with speedrunners/high level players and you end-up just looking at loading screens forever feeling hot about any new enemies and loot changes, way too many people complaining already about the new lockers add a good feel and have to be experienced at first hand, i love tuesday.

On 2019-01-27 at 9:42 AM, (PS4)Busiestcarton90 said:

I can not wait for it to arrive 🔝💪😍

On 2019-01-26 at 4:46 PM, (PS4)Fradavi_06 said:

Can't wait to try Nyx rework tbh

21 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Any chance of making it where when used on enemies like Nox, all the damage bypasses their... defenses? For example Nox takes like 10 times the damage if shot in his head. It’s like the only weakness he has. But when some naive Nyx user uses mind control on a Nox, all the damage that should’ve gone to his head goes throughout the body, something like that. It does way less damage basically. I had to spend like 10 minutes in the last wave of a defense before the Nyx user listened to me and stopped casting the ability on Nox and I was finally able to one-shot the Nox. Basically whatever armor, defenses, or catch they have, all the damage bypasses them and goes straight to the health when the ability is cancelled or wears off. It would be like if they were shot in their weak spots. Just saying. It would be a good way to take out tough enemies with such a “squishy” frame. And be less of a troll when used by inexperienced players. 

Just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

That would be with the "New War" - our next cinematic quest in development! 

a498143d6ba67b7f5a92637842164450.jpg

It will not, that hotfix came out on PC too close to when we had to send to cert. It will come at a later date 🙂

this is the nicest tuesday in a while, am very happy. Nyx is still kind of crappy, she needs more melee alocations and weapons honestly, an additional passive trait or two with a rework would be pretty good, considering the fact that not all enemies can be disarmed and that outside of combat the passive trait its trash a second passive trait would cover the non-combat stuff to make her a good choice for other team mates, you know like having a bluemage in your team or a redmage, they have tools and tricks up their sleves, for pvp and lunaro to succeed you need to put them on alerts or at least announce them at the relays and trade stations . The bazaar is also a bit boring, i have fallen asleep midgame manytimes, this happens to all of us at one point from over eating or water dehydration, and lack of oxygen. I hit my head on the table and turned off the game and went to sleep, but i dint really hurt my selfto badly. I just wanted things to look cool in the game for my operator and forgot to turn on some music, the ship could really use more oxygen  things, water, and plants, most of those things from what i know cost platinum, and also are aquired later on. There is some forest areas in the game and many game areas that are blocked off unfortunetly you just have to wait for something good to come with the reworks and tilesets for cetus and the plains to get here eventually. I'd like the caverns and other parts of the game to feature some gravity changes, and that there be some machines and new loot added, blueprints, and stone enemies.  but  anyways i feel asleep and bumped my head in front of my warframe, i just wanted to make lunaro more popular, and revisit the pvp rewards and treasure of participants. and the cities can get boring because there are no minigames or interesting anouncements, its mostly shopping if you are not chatting you are advoiding falling into the sea water, most of the syndicates dont have good rewards, nexpensive tools or weapons to gain early enough for players to stay connected, it was painful getting my standing and tittles, the rewards awful, and the missions are boring because they dont have new enemies or interesting treasure,  most exciting part of the game is coloring for me honestly i like coloring alot, and modding my weapons, melee weapons are somewhat dissapointing to me so far, i rather use the corinth and a pair of machine guns, the warframes are beautiful.

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Thank you DE very cool

On January 24, 2019 at 4:52 AM, (PS4)LamentaBill said:

Seriously if I'm reading this right, we are still gonna be an entire tennogen rotation behind? And they already announced round 15? 

DE, I would love to give you and the designers in the community money but... no tennogen, no money. Extremely disappointed. 

You should play on PC so you can get everything first. Hopefully, you won't complain about all the bugs and things need to be fixed. Wait, that might make you extremely disappointed as well. Man your a tough one to not disappoint. Maybe you should work as a developer for DE? Then move up the chain of command, get that seat of power and make the changes you want done. Then  drop all tennogen at the sametime for all platforms, lol. DE, just listen to the only individual who will buy platnium with money to show support by buying plat just to get the newest tennogen.While i sell my extra "meta" rivens to buy any new deluxe set or tennogen to save money for full new prime frames n accessories for 140usd . Unless you do us a solid and have our coupons work on plat like pc! Oh, sorry,I'm thinking out loud again. I blame the IED, VBIED and IDF from my tours. TBI isn't fun to have because you tend to think out loud, fragmented and not linear. I just have to use excals  javelin a bit more till we get caught up with the update on pc im waiting for to drop on ps4.

Can you add a way to change the order of loadouts, please? Some of my most used ones are at the bottom of the list. A drag-and-drop feature or a arrow up/down button next to each loadout to move them up and down in the order would be awesome. Thanks! 

The Profit Taker update has done something weird to the use of m&k. When trying to move left to right it is jittering up and down and I tested movement left to right while using a ruler as a guide and it draws my retical all the way up and all the way down back and forth. 

• Upvote 1