[DE]Danielle

PS4 Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2.9 (LIVE!)

Archwing Crit chance mod is broken. Only gives 50% instead of written down 100% taking imperator vandal from 20% to 30% and velocitus from 60% to 90%

• Woah 1

With the new update a lot of issues with the triggers (r2/l2) have arrived, you need to press down the trigger complitely to start shooting or aiming and sometimes it doesn't work at all (on weapons with auto trigger is most noticeble)

Are there any fixes coming soon?

Edited by (PS4)Vitt-99-
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

I did the update but it now wont open! 

(Keeps telling me to check update and everytime i check it says latest update installed?!!?) PS4

• Woah 1

A few issues I've come across:

Trying to do a K-Drive flip too close to the ground results in insta-death.

Moving around the enlarged map in the Vallis makes the location names move with the cursor, which messes with my eyes.

Profit-Taker Phase-1 requires that you claim a base for the second stage, but enemies don't seem to spawn there unless you're solo.

In Profit-Taker Phase-4, once the countdown timer started, there didn't seem to be any more Heavy Ammo troops spawning.

There seems to be an issue regarding Trigger dead zones? Apparently you have to squeeze them down with a wrench for you to be able to aim down or fire auto constantly.

Please i've not been able to play since the day of the update for obvious reasons. Would LOVE to hear from you guys so that this can get taken care off. 

Rangdrix

Not sure if was reported here so I am also pointing it out the issue in here.

My aim is drifting without input a lot when I come out of many loadings, as in leaving the elevator in fortuna, landing in cetus or in missions. Almost like stick drift but it doesn't happen in other games, so I believe that the issue is in warframe, Another issue is a very, very heavy pull to the left when firing the imperator vandal while holding the trigger, it pulls to the left at a steady and constant ration that leaves me unsure if it is a programmed recoil as some weapons have some f**ked up recoils or a bug.

Another issue that I noticed is that in star chart missions when I use atmosphere archguns I am unable to use quick melee, yet when doing fortuna missions I can, especially the Profit Taker fight.

When soloing PT phase 1 the data mass to capture the base doesn't show up and I can't continue the mission, happened to me several times.

Now that I am done with my bug reporting here are my personal review of this update.

I like the PT fight, it is pretty fun when you ignore the knockbacks and knockdowns. It reminds me of Plague Star's boss fight and I found that really enjoyable. I would love the ability to re-select the phase 4 mission and others from the quest guy in Fortuna so I don't have to head down to the backroom to re-select the missions. I admit that is part speedrun and part because I enjoy the fight a lot and the minutes that it takes to get down to Fortuna and then back up to the Vallis, including who knows how long it takes to find another squad, is really annoying and kind of dampens my excitement from the fight.

I am also wondering why the stages in the first 3 phases of the Heistdon't give us rewards per stage like regular bounties do, I was hoping to farm toroids by doing the first three missions, but with just one reward per phase and with the issues like the datamass not dropping in phase 1 it makes hard for me to get the needed toroids to rank up Vox Solaris.

Another thing that confuses me is why the quills' arcanes still need to be crafted while solaris arcanes can be purchased already crafted, will quills arcanes eventually be purchased ready to use or they will remain as craft only?

Edited by (PS4)sinner_bh