Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 region recap

(PSN)Amndell

Hello my AntiDevz im leaving a feedback about region chat on ps4. The chat seem to be alittle out of control fill with toxic players and wat not. I barebly see the kickbot kick teeno infact i harely see human mods online. Im not bashing noone but i feel as though the chat need more efficient enforcement and active mointors that spot these rule breakers. I did see the post DE has posted. However the region chat on ps4 still has some flaws. I feel that there changes will eventually help the community but for now ps4 region is having difficulty getting to be helpful for new comers. I hope this post would be look into because  changes is needed to be made thank you tennos. And i would to here your feedback about this matter.

Honestly, what Abb said.

You'd need all the moderation in the world to counter all the censorship evasion that region chat daily users are doing.
There's simply way too much traffic for it to be used by new players.

I was chilling in region chat a year back with a few of the moderators, simply helping them out answering questions on my spare time, the amount of warnings that had to be given every minutes was simply astonishing while in return we'd only get one to two new player asking a question about resources every 10 minutes.

I say; Personally close up the box that is region chat and let the toxin stay inside.
Open up a different chat bound by different rules made to answer questions specifically.
If you moderate region chat to the brink of destruction all of the toxic hidden inside of it is going to overflow into trade and recruitment channels.
Let region chat be "Social channel" and give an alternative for helpful advice.