Spoiler

MIXER:
HARTLESS83
TWITCH:
sainthellcat

Fan Art Recap:

See you next week!

• Like 3

Thank you for remedying the ducat drop! I appreciate getting it twice today since it didn't work last time.

Be careful out there, the Lotus has commissioned the Stalker to "consign" tenno companions for her while she's away.

also, x400 ducats is quite juicy for a twitch drop reward. This will prove most useful.

Edited by Phailberry

Thanks for an hour of entertainment & 4xmEDY.png 

That moment when the invaded squad not only cooperates with Stalker (Reb in Stalker Mode), but after bashing in Alad V's face they all go and extract together.

This is just golden! 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

Thanks for the 300 Ducats, Megan.

At least it wasn't 30 Exilus Adapters. 😛

30 Exilus Adapters are better though, atleast they have a use.

@[DE]Bear Sorry for bothering you however I didn't get my ducats for watching stream on twitch today.  I watched the whole thing.  My twitch account is linked to my Xbox one X.  My gamertag is Alecraine thank you for your time

Recieved 300 ducats.

8 hours ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

At least it wasn't 30 Exilus Adapters. 😛

That's a lot of forma and Simaris rep. Yes, please.

Soooo much thanks for the 300 ducats.... But moreover, sooooo much thanks for the hilarious alad-v mission 
❤️❤️❤️ 

Edited by ---EG---Kramer

I am genuinely insulted. They played up baro in the stream like he was going to have something new. Instead we get the chance to pay for something that you can get for free buy asking nicely in trade chat.

• Applause 1

not to mention MOD PACKS. the thing everyone thinks should be removed from the game because it's basically a loot box filled with guaranteed garbage.

How dare you do this after  hyping up baro SO hard in the dev stream.

• Applause 1

I'm with @VenomousValentine I'm sitting here, relaxing. Log into Warframe to see this?unknown.png

I would log right the hell back out and go play Anthem instead, but man... I feel I have a duty to prevent scummy Ignis Wraith sales of 20,30 even as high as 60p in trade chat. I've been giving them away all day, and will continue to do so for days to come. Really? This was your GREAT Baro idea? A blueprint (blueprint) of a item that's available in game already, for credits, which many people give away for absolutely free. Hell, I traded a dude 10 ammo drums for 50 of them today, and that's not even the half of it.

If you wanted to give the Ignis wraith to the switch players (which it's beyond me why they need it, today, from baro) why not fork Baro's wares. It's simply nonsense that this is at Baro today.

Me: Ignis Wraith costs Credits
Them: Ignis wraith costs prime junk, anasas, platinum, really anything to flip a profit.
DE: Here, let's make it easier to make money on a free in game item. BARO!

Simply put, I won't be picking up my phone to check on this post. Y'all knew better.

• Like 3

Still haven't seen my drops show up.... Worked fine on previous Devstream and Prime Times, so why not now?