Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No rug from baro, and the ignis wraith?

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

So console baro didn't bring the rug that he was supposed to have and both console and pc got the ignis wraith?

Ignis wraith is an odd choice considering many many clan should still have the blueprint in their dojos and more people are willing to just hand out the bps for free tonpeople.

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku

some people dont like to trade though, i bought the ignis wraith just because i wanted to get it before, i was just lazy to find someone with a blueprint, and because i have more ducat than what i ever going to need

Edited by vid23

2 minutes ago, vid23 said:

some people dont like to trade though, i bought the ignis wraith just because i wanted to get it before, i was just lazy to find someone with a blueprint with it

You’ll most likely get the Ignis Wraith bp for free on any platform besides the Switch. You could’ve traded an Ammo Drum for it.

There’s essentially no value behind the weapon after the Pacifism Defect event.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 👋

Yes, this is correct. The rugs are not integrated in the build at the moment hence why they are not in Baro's current rotation. He will be delivering them on his next visit to PS4 and XB1 on the 8th of February. 

Thanks guys! 

5 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

console baro didn't bring the rug

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hellhound1637 said:

That rug really tied the room together man.

Console Baro is exactly 3 visits behind PC Baro. The rug was available to PC two weeks ago. Console will have thier opportunity next visit. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82