Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Nullifier x Energy Spikes

(PSN)Onder6099

Question

17 answers to this question

Do you have 2 equipped that will add up to 100% (60/40 or 80/20)? Also, are you not using a legacy Arcane helmet? Legacy arcane helmet disables an arcane slot meaning it will never prevent energy spikes. Unless there is a bug, it should work perfectly fine. Your Warframe will not lose energy, but you may still see the UI shimmer effect if you operator gets hit and then you jump back into your Warframe.

It does work, but it doesn't protect against the damage during energy spikes if that's what you meant, so it's barely useful unless you use Chroma or Rhino that might be able to tank it with a certain build.

If you leave your frame to enter void mode, it doesn't trigger arcane nullifier and still drains your energy from my experience. (i used a full set and some more)

Edited by kgabor
  • Like 2

Well, I'm stumped. Arcane Nullifiers are probability based; i.e. it gives a percentage chance of negating the Magnetic status proc (but not the damage). A single maxed rank one will only protect you 80% of the time, so that explains that, but 100% and both at full ranks and still don't work?  Yeah, I'm stumped.

1 hour ago, kgabor said:

It does work, but it doesn't protect against the damage during energy spikes if that's what you meant, so it's barely useful unless you use Chroma or Rhino that might be able to tank it with a certain build.

If you leave your frame to enter void mode, it doesn't trigger arcane nullifier and still drains your energy from my experience. (i used a full set and some more)

Exactly this ^

Edit: Forgot to thank you for assistance 

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

1 hour ago, kgabor said:

Or you just slotted Adaptation and have Trin's blessing going. It's seriously hilarious how trivialized we can make Eidolons now lol.

That doesnt sound right. You should not lose energy when you are in void mode if you have 2 Arcane Nullifiers that accumulate to 100%. If you are losing energy it could very well be a bug. This needs to be tested.

Edited by tychondus

5 hours ago, tychondus said:

That doesnt sound right. You should not lose energy when you are in void mode if you have 2 Arcane Nullifiers that accumulate to 100%. If you are losing energy it could very well be a bug. This needs to be tested.

A double Nullifier gives 2X80%, not a 100% chance, but close.

41 minutes ago, kgabor said:

this ^

it doesnt stack on each other, it gives a % range on each ONE can trigger.

so not 2*80=160% chance like mods

its 80% for one and 80% for the other. you can even get both activated at the same time if the chance overlaps 

7 hours ago, kgabor said:

If you are 100% certain that your statement is true please head on over to the wiki and update it so we can all have the right info. From my experience your statement is not true. The wiki is right. it is additive. And i have tested it with tri-dolon hunt (with a squad that has 0 status mitigation frame. everyone using nullifier). I can safely say that I never lost any energy. And i used 80/20 split.

Edited by tychondus