Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary varient of the Plinx

Daskrieg

I wonder if they will ever introduce some kind of primary rifle or shotgun using the same kind of method as the plinx where its a hitscan battery weapon, not sure how many others would like it it but even after playing with kitguns i like the look and feel on the plinx and I think it would be fun having some kind of batery powered auto rifle or auto shotgun that is status or crit based or a hybrid while offset by the fact it does a bit lower damage to that it is all balanced out.

I like the battery powered weapons and not counting the kitguns with their arcane for a battery mag I think more corpus weapons like this should enter the game.

On 2019-01-26 at 7:44 PM, ChaosMarine said:

Technically the Flux Rifle has a recharging internal battery though it's more an energy stream than a semi-automatic beam rifle.

that may be true but I am refering to having something introduced that follows the same mechanichs as the plinx without being some kind of kit gun primary, like your example could be tied to why have the plinx we have cycron, not trying to be rude because in a ways what you say is correct but im thinking of something that can go out 100m like the plinx thats either a battery powered automatic rifle and or shotgun that is kind of a big brother to the plinx, and should it be an auto shotgun make it have a pellet count of 4, but have them be either crit based like the plinx or myby a hybrid build, thats what I was thinking, once again your statement is true but its not quite plinx-like in operation other than the battery magazine.

Edited by Daskrieg