Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Zoom While Sprinting.....please Fix It.

TheReaper94

Before any one calls me a noob for doing this, I play with a gamepad, specifically an Xbox 360 wired controller. Because of toggle sprint the most effective way to cancel sprinting was to zoom in, and normally I'd be sprinting and zoom in when i see an enemy anyways.

But now after the update, you CANNOT zoom while sprinting, you have to stop sprinting to zoom in, and with it on toggle, its sooo annoying. 

DE, please do something about this.

Can't zoom or shoot while running, this has got my new frame in some real trouble and killed once today. Was getting full hallway shooting at me and trying to sprint for some kind of cover to get the little shield I had back and was trying to lay some fire down and take a few out, but it only would pop the camera in and out quickly and shoot 1 bullet and stop. Dark hallway full of angry baddies and a new frame that can't fire back, not fun.

Before any one calls me a noob for doing this, I play with a gamepad, specifically an Xbox 360 wired controller. Because of toggle sprint the most effective way to cancel sprinting was to zoom in, and normally I'd be sprinting and zoom in when i see an enemy anyways.

But now after the update, you CANNOT zoom while sprinting, you have to stop sprinting to zoom in, and with it on toggle, its sooo annoying. 

DE, please do something about this.

YOU CRAZY MAN WHAT SOLDIER CAN ZOOM SPRINT IN THE WORLD?