Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redeye

Arcane de-rank button/option

I'm pretty sure I've seen that kind of feedback thread a long time ago but still. Title says it all.

It's the second time it's happening to me. Checked on Operator Arcanes sorting them by rank to see what I was missing, went back doing some stuff, ran a tridolon, dropped arcane Arachne. I went to the foundry upgraded said Arcane to rank 1... and I realized a few second after that I had a rank 2 ready to max. HAD. Since it's impossible to undo what I just did, nor is it to fuse already ranked arcanes together.

I know I've been stupid. I won't argue about it. I also know I can contact support but it's going to be the second time and I feel sorry for them to have to bear with my lack of neurons, hence the topic.

Would it be possible to have a de-rank option for arcanes? If not, maybe you could consider making us able to fuse them together. It wouldn't solve the whole problem since you can't fuse two r1 together, but it would still be something.

To be frank, I can't understand why it isn't already a thing. Either it would take too much time to implement for what it is or something is making it impossible to do. If it's doable though, I think people working at the support desk would also be happy to see it become reality, since I'm fairly sure I'm not the only Tenno to have this kind of issue, from time to time.

Anyway. Thanks for reading, keep up the good work.

The weird thing is we had that option once. Before arcanes got their own slot in the mod loadout, you could extract them them fully. I dont know why they changed that.

something like a "break apart" button where all of the arcanes used become individual ones? (e.g. rank 3 arcane breaks down into 10 lowest level arcanes of the same type/name)

4 minutes ago, Refticus said:

something like a "break apart" button where all of the arcanes used become individual ones? (e.g. rank 3 arcane breaks down into 10 lowest level arcanes of the same type/name)

Yeah, basically.