Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally beat the Orb, and then host leave for some reason and everthing you had was lost

LoneMoonYou

I was farming the Orb (Profit-Taker) for some Crisma toroid , when i finally beat it and then the host leave for whatever reason, boom ! Host migration, and then it say im lost connection to the host, and it send me back to Fortuna, everthing i had in the mission just lost, and i have to start over again, this isn't the first time something like this happen to me, and i've had enough that some jerk host just like to leave the squad whatever there like. DE please fix this

Yeah i have that too in these couple of months i was playing again a lot of new accounts and host just leaving before you complete something you doing just getting out and #*!% up the stuff for ya... i think its done on purpose to destroy its player base... because damn this game went down the drain very quikly with all these new accounts...

On 2019-01-26 at 7:04 PM, LoneMoonYou said:

Host migration, and then it say im lost connection to the host, and it send me back to Fortuna, everthing i had in the mission just lost

Normal missions. yes.

Fortuna: no. I tested this after someone in my Clan said they were sent to single player. 100/100 times I was sent to single player mode in Vallis and still had all my loot

I also had this happen after killing the Eidolon Teralyst, the host left and all my progress was lost. It said basically it could not re-establish a connection and I would be returned to the orbiter. It offered to re-connect me with the squad, but it was too late and the earlier mission was counted as abandoned. It's really disappointing to lose so much of a time investment like this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-02-03 at 7:46 AM, KarmaPolice911 said:

I also had this happen after killing the Eidolon Teralyst, the host left and all my progress was lost. It said basically it could not re-establish a connection and I would be returned to the orbiter. It offered to re-connect me with the squad, but it was too late and the earlier mission was counted as abandoned. It's really disappointing to lose so much of a time investment like this.

yeah i had this too, we killed the eidolon and someone was lagging behind, the host decided to leave and i couldn't connect to the new host, because of that i lost everything 😞

Edited by Wakkyo