Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat Breeding Bug or RNG?

AgentFlamax

Question

From guides and wiki Genetic Code Templates(GCT) should not carry over gender from the parent as gender is random with combined incubation but I'm having a major issue as I'm trying to get my own male Adarza Kavat. It's been 3 times in a row now I've been using combined incubation with 2 same GCT that I get from the parent which is a female. First one is female, second with 2 GCT taken from the first is female, now third with 2 GCT taken from the second is also female. Is this a bug in the system or RNG is trolling me?

Edit: I do not wish to waste anymore kavat dna and time just to get the male Adarza I need. Anyone is experiencing this issue too?

Edited by AgentFlamax

11 answers to this question

3 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

No, 50% to get a male kavat when breeding.
12.5% to get 3 females in a row.

Well that still didn't answer my question. Anyways... I'm gonna try breeding tomorrow and hope this isn't some bug and RNG finally stop messing with me

I was trying to breed a smeeta and after farming 50 kavat codes got the exact same adraza kavat: face, ears, tail, color, sex five bloody times in a row so it's not RNG, it's "DE style RNG"

8 hours ago, Thoogah said:

I was trying to breed a smeeta and after farming 50 kavat codes got the exact same adraza kavat: face, ears, tail, color, sex five bloody times in a row so it's not RNG, it's "DE style RNG"

Interesting... I’m gonna update soon as I’m trying this again today. Feels bad for you man

Just out of curiosity..... what difference does it make to anything if it's a male or female Kavat?

As far as I know it doesn't influence size, colors, patterns and least of all stats. In fact, there's no difference that anyone can see or deduce and the only one knowing if it's male or female Kavat (or Kudrow) is the one owning it.

17 hours ago, (PS4)TOPFUEL325MPH said:

I'm pretty sure I have male adarza imprints for you, if you're on ps4, Agent. 

Thanks but no need to. And update, I finally got a male kavat on my last attempt. So indeed RNG have been terribly bad for 3 days to me